Britney reportedly wants to hire high-power attorney Mathew Rosengart in an attempt to remove her father and end the conservatorship

7 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Vivian Thoreen, Lou Taylor, Brian Spears, Jamie Lynn Spears, Samuel Ingham, and Brenda Penndy

+ Robin, Jeff Raymond, and Adam Leber. They never get called out!

Eden might be a problem too. I feel like her entire security crew is hard-wired to collect information on Britney (and now Jodi as well) and relay it all back to Jamie….

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Persona said:

I'm so sorry you, your mom and your family had to go through that. It's insane how some doctors just have no care for their patients and harm them and no one bats an eye.

I think that’s true. I’m a provisional psychologist and it often seems that complaints that come through to the College quickly gets dismissed because they lawyer up. Often public can’t afford lawyers. I’m very ethical but I’ve always felt that one could easily get away with unethical conduct if they wanted. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ol123 said:

My opinion, she should hire an army of lawyers, maybe get Streisand in there aswell.  

People keep saying this despite how Streisand never tried to fight the conservatorship when she tried to attain him telling her that it was going to happen and he then went on to write a book with the doctor who did her medical evaluation. He also stayed silent for years. He is not a good guy and has only started speaking out lately because it’s become very clear she will be able to hire her own attorney and he’s hoping she chooses him. He runs in the same circles as the rest of these snakes so he wouldn’t be any different IMO. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6