Britney reportedly wants to hire high-power attorney Mathew Rosengart in an attempt to remove her father and end the conservatorship

9 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney is depressed because she is under guardianship and not the other way around. She will blossom as soon as she is free and can hug her children when she wants. You're drawing completely wrong conclusions like the damn doctors. They always assume Britney is sick. And I say life made Britney sick.

I am all about her freedom, but this is a bit too much. I have no doubt she has been badly medicated to the point of abuse, but I also have no doubt she has a mental condition. She will feel better if she is free, but the trauma and abuse she has gone through is not something you come back from so easily. We don`t know her health conditions (or lack, thereof) so this should be discussed with a grain of salt.  Assuming someone can be super happy after all of this is daring. We just should remain cautious. And I insist, I am not saying she needs to be drugged, but we don`t know what she needs, that is my point.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I’m really happy for now..

just little bit scared about corruption the system is in.. Hope Lou and Jamie don’t have some net to spend all britneys money just to buy him or smth like that..

but 80% I’m optimistic I have feeling that Britney has someone on his back as well (maybe not Madonna but someone who will check him as well if Lou will try to buy him)

I really hope Paris will actually be on her side along with Madonna and the others , if they have to pay for that or whatever ....:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Persona said:

No, absolutely not. Withdrawal is not only nasty depending on the dosage and medication, it can also literally be dangerous or sometimes even straight up life threatening. A detox is what needs to happen. Some medications when stopped abdruptly can cause seizures, rashes, heart palpitations etc. If she doesn't need medication then she should get off them 100% but if a doctor took her off all medication just like that without any tapering, that would be medical malpractice just like putting Britney on unnecessary medication is.

You're 100% right.

My mom was suffering from Alzheimer's but we didn't know it. Over the years her doctor had simply upped her anti-anxiety medication to such an alarming level that her eyes were glassy and her emotions were non-existent. She was like a zombie.

When they stripped her clear of all previous medications in order to re-test her she began falling apart at the seams. Uncontrollable crying, and we had to more or less keep her on suicide watch for a while until the medications were out of her system.

Going cold turkey can be very dangerous...Physically and mentally.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney is depressed because she is under guardianship and not the other way around. She will blossom as soon as she is free and can hug her children when she wants. You're drawing completely wrong conclusions like the damn doctors. They always assume Britney is sick. And I say life made Britney sick.

Im not drawing wrong conclusions. Jamie Spears has proven time and time again that he wants absolute power, and is willing to through his daughter under any and every bus to keep it, and unfortunately, we know he will argue that an evaluation would be needed. We know this  and Britney knows this. 

If Britney were to stop taking medication cold turkey before an evaluation or do anything that could potential give team con a reason to keep fight, they will and they will argue whatever it takes.

The only reason team con have changed their tune in anyway is because of her testimony, which is why Britney needs a lawyer who will go balls to the wall to make them retreat and step down if she files to end it without an evaluation. 

I want her out and without but we're dealing with a team that pushed her to do a show she didn't wanna do, forced her medication while promoting the show, isolated her, forces her into a medical facility, and told the world that it was due to a family illness and it was a choice.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You're 100% right.

My mom was suffering from Alzheimer's but we didn't know it. Over the years her doctor had simply upped her anti-anxiety medication to such an alarming level that her eyes were glassy and her emotions were non-existent. She was like a zombie.

When they stripped her clear of all previous medications in order to re-test her she began falling apart at the seams. Uncontrollable crying, and we had to more or less keep her on suicide watch for a while until the medications were out of her system.

Going cold turkey can be very dangerous...Physically and mentally.

I'm so sorry you, your mom and your family had to go through that. It's insane how some doctors just have no care for their patients and harm them and no one bats an eye.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Persona said:

I'm so sorry you, your mom and your family had to go through that. It's insane how some doctors just have no care for their patients and harm them and no one bats an eye.

Thank you for your kind words...My mom was lucky she had someone there to monitor her while she went through that process. I don't think there was any "tapering" happening like you mentioned in your original post.

My mom's experiences with Alzheimer's have been a big part of why I've followed Britney's story so closely. 

• Love 1