Britney reportedly wants to hire high-power attorney Mathew Rosengart in an attempt to remove her father and end the conservatorship

So it’s up to the judge to decide if Britney can hire her own counsel?  It’s so confusing, because at the last hearing she didn’t seem opposed to it at all and Ingham didn’t bring up any lack of capacity to hire her own counsel.  Would the judge have to order an evaluation to determine her capacity to hire her own attorney?  It’s really confusing, but I stg if he shows up in court and the judge is like, sorry, you gotta go...it’s gonna be a whole thing.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney should stop all medication immediately so that she is clean. Under no circumstances should she trust the doctors of the guardianship.

That wouldn't be a good idea. As much as I believe she doesn't need an evaluation, going cold turkey could affect her more than help her, because it would cause a chemical imbalance in the brain, that could aggregate symptoms or cause them i.e depression, anxiety etc, and that would ultimately then create a situation where her evaluation would say "Britney is affected by depression, anxiety etc" and give team con space to create arguments; 

If Britney went cold turkey, and it manifested as depression, they would argue that she is depressed, and then exaggerate that she potentially could harm herself.

If it manifested as anxiety, they would argue that she can't deal with uncertainty, how could she handle her finances?! 

Fighting against the conservatorship on the basis of what it is lacking I.e due process, fair notice, constitutional rights, or medical declaration that would merit evaluation etc. Would force Jailme Spears to buckle because everything would point to its flawed basis.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Finn said:

Oh, look again - Mathew has also worked as a lawyer for Madonna’s Kabbalah center. 🤩

https://madonnalicious.typepad.com/madonnalicious/2011/05/madonna-charity-subpoenaed.html

I’m willing to bet that this is what Madonna was referring to when she said “we’re going to get you out” (or something similar). 👍🏻👍🏻😍❤️

Madonna - that's my girl! Now good, save Britney with your lawyer! I hope it's true! She needs a lawyer that can dig up the important things that can make the court understand that they have to decide to set her free. A lawyer that really does it with force. Without a doubt-feeling to it. That really can, with evidence prove that this is wrong and the only thing is to set her free. No hesitation, because then she won't win this.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

I’m really happy for now..

just little bit scared about corruption the system is in.. Hope Lou and Jamie don’t have some net to spend all britneys money just to buy him or smth like that..

but 80% I’m optimistic I have feeling that Britney has someone on his back as well (maybe not Madonna but someone who will check him as well if Lou will try to buy him)

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

But he is not a lawyer who specializes in guardianship. So I think he will generally question the guardianship and its beginnings. That should bring another avalanche to roll

correct - this guy will not try to make the conservatorship work or see how to make it ok, and evaluated and a care plan to slowly leave the conservatorship... none of that - this guy will focus on her constitutional rights, he'll call out all the BS and will focus on how this was not necessary at all, how this doest not have her best interest in mind, and how she needs to be freed of it immediately and proceed to take legal action against her oppressors.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, K3yN said:

White collar crime refers to those offenses that are designed to produce financial gain using some form of deception.

This type of crime is usually committed by people in the business world who, as a result of their job position, are able to gain access to large amounts of other people’s money. Examples of white collar crimes are: tax evasion, insider trading, insurance fraud, bribery, embezzlement, and money laundering.

giphy.gif

Lou is shaking

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That wouldn't be a good idea. As much as I believe she doesn't need an evaluation, going cold turkey could affect her more than help her, because it would cause a chemical imbalance in the brain, that could aggregate symptoms or cause them i.e depression, anxiety etc, and that would ultimately then create a situation where her evaluation would say "Britney is affected by depression, anxiety etc" and give team con space to create arguments; 

If Britney went cold turkey, and it manifested as depression, they would argue that she is depressed, and then exaggerate that she potentially could harm herself.

If it manifested as anxiety, they would argue that she can't deal with uncertainty, how could she handle her finances?! 

Fighting against the conservatorship on the basis of what it is lacking I.e due process, fair notice, constitutional rights, or medical declaration that would merit evaluation etc. Would force Jailme Spears to buckle because everything would point to its flawed basis.

Britney is depressed because she is under guardianship and not the other way around. She will blossom as soon as she is free and can hug her children when she wants. You're drawing completely wrong conclusions like the damn doctors. They always assume Britney is sick. And I say life made Britney sick.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Jadedkitten said:

Britney is already signing documents that would allow Rosengart to represent her. Next steps are for him to agree and the court approve it.

Can the court/judge disapprove it? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Because, if they are all involved in the making and development of the sh1tty c-ship, approving Britney to have her own lawyer is like suicide for them. Im not sure how involved the judge Penny is in it but if she has nothing to be afraid of, she should definitely approve him. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney should stop all medication immediately so that she is clean. Under no circumstances should she trust the doctors of the guardianship.

No, absolutely not. Withdrawal is not only nasty depending on the dosage and medication, it can also literally be dangerous or sometimes even straight up life threatening. A detox is what needs to happen. Some medications when stopped abdruptly can cause seizures, rashes, heart palpitations etc. If she doesn't need medication then she should get off them 100% but if a doctor took her off all medication just like that without any tapering, that would be medical malpractice just like putting Britney on unnecessary medication is.

• Love 4
  • Like 2