Britney reportedly wants to hire high-power attorney Mathew Rosengart in an attempt to remove her father and end the conservatorship

4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

How does TMZ find out about this? 

black and white wink GIF

I kid. But it would be interesting if it was in fact Madonna who referred him to Britney. However given that he has worked with many high profile entertainers it could likely just be a coincidence that he has ties to her.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, rennen said:

However given that he has worked with many high profile entertainers it could likely just be a coincidence that he has ties to her.

Maybe, but the fact that this came so soon after Madonna’s post where she was hinting at getting Britney out of the prison makes me think that it was really her. Looks like Mathew’a company (but other lawyers) has represented Madonna in several cases in the past 10 years.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, phareezy said:

He needs to get an independent third party doctor if they request an evaluation and ensure they don't **** her or do whatever it is they're doing to make her fail these tests. I just cannot buy she is mentally unfit to care for herself. These doctors are being bought off.

Britney should stop all medication immediately so that she is clean. Under no circumstances should she trust the doctors of the guardianship.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney should stop all medication immediately so that she is clean. Under no circumstances should she trust the doctors of the guardianship.

No that would a huge mistake stop psych meds all at once can cause so many issues. I’m just on a super low dose of 5mg of lexapro and Abilify and I still would need to be weened off it 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I put an hour on him - and till now this guy looks a stand up - he has represented several high profile celebrities and also commented on an article where Britney's testimony was mentioned, though TMZ is the last source I trust but if it's true he must have started working behind the scenes already, if judge approves the guy - Britney will be free Y'all. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1