Britney reportedly wants to hire high-power attorney Mathew Rosengart in an attempt to remove her father and end the conservatorship

32 minutes ago, rennen said:

Mathew S. Rosengart is a shareholder in the Litigation Practice with a focus on commercial, media and entertainment, and white collar defense litigation.

Mathew is a former federal prosecutor, with substantial civil and criminal trial experience. A former law clerk to Justice David H. Souter on the Supreme Court of New Hampshire, he also served as a Supervisory Assistant United States Attorney and Justice Department Trial Attorney, where he prosecuted a broad array of cases ranging from violent crimes to public corruption.

https://www.gtlaw.com/en/professionals/r/rosengart-mathew-s

Ouhhhh something tells me that he is going to be busy after disolving the conservatorship.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, K3yN said:

White collar crime refers to those offenses that are designed to produce financial gain using some form of deception.

This type of crime is usually committed by people in the business world who, as a result of their job position, are able to gain access to large amounts of other people’s money. Examples of white collar crimes are: tax evasion, insider trading, insurance fraud, bribery, embezzlement, and money laundering.

giphy.gif

I don’t trust TMZ but they say Britney has signed a document with interest to hire him. Let’s see what happens but I’m personally here for it. Won’t be a need for any guardian ad Litem hogwash. Let’s get this started. 

I feel like in the text messages Britney asked Montgomery if she had any suggestions and Montgomery , not wanting to get involved, tried to hire another person to help. No need for this if Britney has chosen.

• Love 1
  • Like 3