Britney reportedly wants to hire high-power attorney Mathew Rosengart in an attempt to remove her father and end the conservatorship

She needs a full team of the best lawyers in America ! I really really hope she’s gonna sue everybody the State Of California, Kevin Federline (he’s at the foundation of the cship with Jamie and Larry and Lou!), Jamie Spears, Bryan Spears, Jamie Lynn Spears, Adam Leber, Larry Rudolph, Lou Taylor, Robin Hill, Judge Goetz, Judge Penny and Sam Ingham. (Am I forgetting someone?)

It’s gonna cost her some money to sue all these people and it might take some time so I hope she’s ready to fight ! I mean there is so much in this case from the modern day “slavery”, to the corruption, to the stealing of her fortune, to the medical abuse, also how illegally she was put in this cship... there’s so much ! The more I think about it the more I realize how crazy all this is.  

They deserve to pay for what they did to her and she deserve justice. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I'll believe whe I see the court papers which, somehow, nobody have it yet. This fanbase slams TMZ but if they report something in Britney's favor most assume its true right away. We should always proceed with caution when things sound to good to be true :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Hide contents

Mathew baby, how you doing? :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Reveal hidden contents

Stream "Caution" by Mariah Carey:

the problem with tmz is that their sources are team con and they're very of the gaslighting type. their info is legit but their point of view in the situation is questionable as they do not hear anything from the other side.

so it's a question of vetting info or completely disregard them depending on what you believe.

i feel it's useful to still get info from team con but i feel that we must be careful

• Like 3
6 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

I really really hope she’s gonna sue everybody the State Of California, Kevin Federline (he’s at the foundation of the cship with Jamie and Larry and Lou!), Jamie Spears, Bryan Spears, Jamie Lynn Spears, Adam Leber, Larry Rudolph, Lou Taylor, Robin Hill, Judge Goetz, Judge Penny and Sam Ingham. (Am I forgetting someone?)

You can’t sue judges for their decisions though,  they are immune to be sued for actions they performed in their capacity as a judge.

but yes to everyone else !

It's on New York Times Y'all!

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/11/arts/music/britney-spears-lawyer-mathew-rosengart.html?searchResultPosition=4

Prominent Lawyer Makes Moves to Represent Britney Spears

Mathew Rosengart, a former federal prosecutor, plans to attend a hearing on Wednesday and make the case that the singer should be permitted to hire him for her conservatorship battle.

July 11, 2021, 7:58 p.m. ET
A prominent Hollywood lawyer has had discussions in recent days with Britney Spears about representing her in her conservatorship battle, and he plans to attend a hearing in Los Angeles on Wednesday to begin the process of taking over as her counsel, according to a person briefed on the matter.

For the past 13 years, under a strict legal arrangement that curbs many of her rights, Ms. Spears has been represented by a court-appointed lawyer whom she criticized at a hearing last month as she urged the court to let her hire her own counsel.

Ms. Spears has told others she wanted to take a far more aggressive legal approach. In recent days she began having discussions with Mathew S. Rosengart, a former federal prosecutor who has represented several celebrities in recent years, about having him take over and push for an end to the conservatorship, according to the person.

The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because Ms. Spears has not retained Mr. Rosengart and a judge will need to sign off on any such arrangement. TMZ first reported that Ms. Spears was interested in having Mr. Rosengart represent her.

If allowed by the court, Ms. Spears’s retaining of Mr. Rosengart would signal a drastic change in the handling of the case. Confidential court documents recently obtained by The New York Times revealed that Ms. Spears had expressed strong objections to the conservatorship over several years and questioned her father’s fitness as conservator. Mr. Rosengart would be expected to aggressively pursue a path to ending the arrangement.

The feud has escalated in recent months as scrutiny of the unusual conservatorship has intensified and Ms. Spears has publicly questioned its legitimacy. The guardianship was instituted in 2008, when concerns about her mental health and potential substance abuse led her father, James P. Spears, to petition for legal authority over his daughter. Since her June 23 statement to the court, several pillars of the conservatorship have fallen: Bessemer Trust, the wealth-management firm that was set to take over as the co-conservator of her estate, requested to withdraw; Ms. Spears’s longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, resigned; and Samuel D. Ingham III, the lawyer appointed by the court in 2008 to represent her when she was deemed unfit to hire her own counsel, asked the court if he could step down.

Mr. Ingham said in a court filing that he would serve until the court had appointed new counsel for Ms. Spears, but it is not clear how a new lawyer would be selected or whether Judge Brenda Penny, who is overseeing the case, would allow Ms. Spears to have a say in the matter.

Mr. Rosengart, 58, once served as a law clerk for the former New Hampshire state judge David Souter, shortly before he was nominated to the Supreme Court. Mr. Rosengart worked at the Justice Department as an assistant United States Attorney in the 1990s.

After leaving the Justice Department, he worked as a white-collar defense attorney and civil litigator. In recent years, he has represented several high profile Hollywood personalities, including Sean Penn, Steven Spielberg and Kenneth Lonergan.

In Mr. Penn’s case, Mr. Rosengart helped him win a defamation case against a director who made claims about Mr. Penn’s past behavior. The lawyer produced an affidavit from Madonna, the actor’s ex-wife, that refuted the director’s assertions. Mr. Penn said in a statement on Sunday that Mr. Rosengart “is a tough as nails streetfighter with a big brain and bigger principles.”

At a hearing on June 23, Ms. Spears vehemently criticized the conservatorship, claiming she had been forced to perform, take debilitating medication and remain on birth control.

She also raised questions about Mr. Ingham’s advocacy on her behalf. She said in court that she had been unaware of how to terminate the arrangement.

“I didn’t know I could petition the conservatorship to be ended,” Ms. Spears, 39, said in court. “I’m sorry for my ignorance, but I honestly didn’t know that.” She added, “My attorney says I can’t — it’s not good, I can’t let the public know anything they did to me.”

“He told me I should keep it to myself, really,” the singer said.

It is unknown what private discussions Mr. Ingham and Ms. Spears have had about whether or how she could ask to end the conservatorship. Last year, Mr. Ingham began seeking substantial changes to the setup on behalf of Ms. Spears, including attempts to strip power from her father, who remains in control of the singer’s nearly $60 million fortune.

Mr. Ingham’s request to withdraw also included the resignation letter of the law firm Loeb & Loeb, which Mr. Ingham had brought on last year to assist him in preparation for litigation.

A lawyer for Lynne Spears, Ms. Spears’s mother and an interested party in the conservatorship, has asked the court to allow Ms. Spears to hire her own private legal counsel.

Ms. Spears’s personal conservator, Jodi Montgomery, recently filed an urgent request for the court to appoint a guardian ad litem who would be assigned solely to help Ms. Spears choose her own lawyer. The filing stated that Ms. Spears had been “repeatedly and consistently” asking for Ms. Montgomery’s assistance in finding a new lawyer and that Ms. Spears deserved to be represented by a top-tier firm.

Mr. Rosengart is a partner at Greenberg Traurig, a major international firm that has hundreds of lawyers with a range of expertise.

• Love 3

Multiple sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Britney wants to hire powerful lawyer and former federal prosecutor Mathew Rosengart. Britney has signed the following document:

"Pursuant to my statement in open court on June 23, 2021, my rights, and my desire to end the above-referenced conservatorship as to my father Jamie P. Spears, it is my desire to choose and retain my own counsel, at Greenberg, Traurig, LLP as set forth above."

The document is signed "BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS"

https://www.tmz.com/2021/07/10/britney-spears-new-lawyer-end-conservatorship-petition-filed-mathew-rosengart/

What do u guys think about this guy, Im learning some stuff on twitter that do not speak very nice of him, but considering the situation he will get a lot of attention anyway without needing to be corrupt.

Everything is bs tho, she should be free RIGHT NOW.

On 7/10/2021 at 8:56 AM, The Finn said:

Oh, look – Madonna has worked with Rosengart (when she defended Sean Penn, whose lawyer Rosengart was). 🤩

https://www.radioandmusic.com/entertainment/editorial/news/151218-madonna-defends-ex-husband-sean-penn?amp

Hint the whole we are getting you out if jail line, my main empress was working details behind the scenes. 

Like a bad *** Bish, making sure things go a certain way. 

2 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

According to Lisa Mccarley, Rosengart's law firm has apparently been reaching out to people about seeking an international human rights tribunal to investigate Britney's case. He is out for blood and justice.

Let’s go daddy omg he’s gonna free her and take all of them to the pits of hell 

3 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

According to Lisa Mccarley, Rosengart's law firm has apparently been reaching out to people about seeking an international human rights tribunal to investigate Britney's case. He is out for blood and justice.

Also this part. Ingham's e-mails will be reviewed. I hope all the corruption will come out with this new investigation and whoever did harm will be punished by the law.