This Day in 2005: Britney Spears at the 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' world premiere in Los Angeles (July 10)

057.jpg

On July 10, 2005, a very pregnant Britney Spears arrived at the world premiere of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie in Los Angeles. Wearing a baby blue top with the message "I have the Golden Ticket" and an arrow pointing at her belly, she was accompanied by then husband Kevin Federline and her fans' favorite relative, Jamie Lynn.

038.jpg

009.jpg

041.jpg

069.jpg

• Love 1

She looks so happy. It's so heartbreaking. 

2005 was a weird year. Anytime Britney wasn't releasing music , music felt kinda boring. 

I remember being so worried shed never release another album and then we'd get tiny nuggets of gold that got leaked or released to her website. I remember the first time I heard the chaotic theme song and I was like OMG this it!

Still mad we never got to see her go full on funk jazz dark pop. 

Everyone who knew me hated me back then in high school cos everyone was always so freaking awful about her and disgustingly so and I was always "britney's gonna come back and be so huge you'll see" and everyone was like "you're crazy she's over", used to make me sooo mad/sad how much hate she got from 02- well pretty much ever since tbf 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, KatieKat said:

She looks so happy and beautiful — she’s literally glowing. Why couldn’t Kevin just have been a decent husband to her? It seems like she really adored him and just gave him everything. 

That's one of the depressing things about Britney's life, she dearly loved those who only cared to use her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

First thought: Holy **** this makes me feel old! It's so long ago!

Second thought: It's just sad. She looks genuinely happy. I'm not talking about pained smiles or fake smiles. I'm talking a genuine smile, looks like she's having a great time. It's just sad so many things turned into a cluster****. 

• Like 1