Does Sam Lutfi have a job? Has he ever had a job?

Ok so preface this by saying I don't believe the hate for him "putting Britney in a situation where she needed a conservatorship" but I do think he's slimey. And he's trying to weasel back into Britney's life by making himself seem like the good guy.

Anyways... the most convincing argument I can think of that Sam Lutfi is slimey is that he has no life, no family of his own, no job, no ambitions, like what does he even do all day?  he has been a producer on ONE movie. In 20 years. And his IMDB page looks so unprofessional I'm sure that's not his main hustle. Does anyone have more info on him? 

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0527399/

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, allyson said:

Ok so preface this by saying I don't believe the hate for him "putting Britney in a situation where she needed a conservatorship" but I do think he's slimey. And he's trying to weasel back into Britney's life by making himself seem like the good guy.

Anyways... the most convincing argument I can think of that Sam Lutfi is slimey is that he has no life, no family of his own, no job, no ambitions, like what does he even do all day?  he has been a producer on ONE movie. In 20 years. And his IMDB page looks so unprofessional I'm sure that's not his main hustle. Does anyone have more info on him? 

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0527399/

Doesn’t he claim to be like some type of sober coach or some bu.lls..hit like that? He’s a professional grifter. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, AP4 said:

Doesn’t he claim to be like some type of sober coach or some bu.lls..hit like that? He’s a professional grifter. 

I unno ive never heard that but everything concerning him is shifty. One min courtney is claiming hes trying to lock her up and now years later she loves him and praises him? Hes the mystic man

The fact that he has several restraining orders not only related to Britney. He inserted himself in Britney's life, was living in her house, invited the paparazzi over, he did the same to Courtney love, was also involved with Amanda Bynes...

Whatever he claims, we do not know if he has any qualifications to be a coach or a manager. I don't think he is worse from Team Con but he is also not good. Honestly i think he is obsessed with Britney, he also took allegedley stuff from her like phones, demos, recordings, pictures...creppyyy

• Like 2
3 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Hes the prelude to conships. He gets paid booboo that is his job. Hes that 50k hammer the military invoices for.

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Lou or some other entities send him to vulnerable female celebrities (Britney, Miley, Courtney, Amanda) so he can deteriorates these people lives and put them under Lou and Team Con's supervision.

• Love 5

He's worked on production for Rick and Morty, he's a really cool person. I met him once and he's really down to earth but I agree that he should stay far away from Britney, like spill tea that benefits Britney being free but don't get too close. No offense Sams if you're reading this 😅😅😅

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

He's worked on production for Rick and Morty, he's a really cool person. I met him once and he's really down to earth but I agree that he should stay far away from Britney, like spill tea that benefits Britney being free but don't get too close. 

I read from someone else on this forum that he’s a d**k lmao 

u gotta be able to seem down to earth and cool to get close to and screw so many women 

• Like 1