Britney's conservator Jodi Montgomery accuses Jamie Spears of spending $2 million of Britney's money to defend his position as conservator over her estate

7 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Montgomery and Jamie "should be working as a team to ensure that Ms. Spears' best interests are being met, that she is on a path to recovery and termination of her conservatorship, and that she is living her best life possible. Instead, Mr. Spears has decided it is time to start the finger-pointing and media attacks," Montgomery claims via the court filing.

YES! On path to recovery AND TERMINATION OF HER CONSERVATORSHIP.

I was worried few days ago Jodi claimed that Britney wanted her to stay as conservator and not terminate the cship. I bet Britney saw the news and reminded her that the she wants to end the ******* conservatorship, but need her to stat for now so that James wouldn’t be in control :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

There’s no need for “recovery” though.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Britney Spears' personal conservator, Jodi Montgomery, is slamming Jamie Spears for claiming that she won't allow him to communicate with his daughter or be involved in decisions related to her conservatorship.

In documents filed in Los Angeles court Friday by Montgomery's lawyer, Lauriann Wright, the conservator condemns Britney's father for attempting to blame Montgomery for the singer's alleged treatment under her conservatorship, which was revealed during Britney's explosive June 23 court hearing.

"It is ironic that Mr. Spears now wants the conservatorship to 'reflect her wishes,' since it is no secret that Ms. Spears has wished her father out of her life for years," she claims in the document.

Through her lawyer, Montgomery also alleges that Jamie has used "more than $2 million of his daughter's money" to defend himself in an attempt to remain conservator of her estate.

A representative for Jamie did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment about the allegations.

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-conservator-jodi-montgomery-accuses-jamie-using-singer-money/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=60e91872fdc7d300011fe6a1

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Hugo said:

Like she didn't try to use Britney's money for her own benefit. Bottomline, they're all leeching off Britney's estate. They're all guilty. They should all be in jail :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Yes to this. I do love how Jodi’s lawyer dragged Jamie in official court documents, though. Not that I endorse what Jodi does… it’s just nice to see mud thrown at Jamie and his dirty tactics exposed. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Montgomery and Jamie "should be working as a team to ensure that Ms. Spears' best interests are being met, that she is on a path to recovery and termination of her conservatorship, and that she is living her best life possible. Instead, Mr. Spears has decided it is time to start the finger-pointing and media attacks," Montgomery claims via the court filing.

YES! On path to recovery AND TERMINATION OF HER CONSERVATORSHIP.

I was worried few days ago Jodi claimed that Britney wanted her to stay as conservator and not terminate the cship. I bet Britney saw the news and reminded her that the she wants to end the ******* conservatorship, but need her to stat for now so that James wouldn’t be in control :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

there is no path... there is ending it now. jodi is evidently confused.

• Like 1