Who really is Cassie Petrey?

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: God I feel old. On the left is an actor from a Disney Channel show called Even Stevens that was popular in the early 2000s. He is a dude and played a weird character named Beans. It's a cruel jab, albeit hilarious, at Cassie's appearance saying she looks like the weird guy from Even Stevens. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
51 minutes ago, phareezy said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: God I feel old. On the left is an actor from a Disney Channel show called Even Stevens that was popular in the early 2000s. He is a dude and played a weird character named Beans. It's a cruel jab, albeit hilarious, at Cassie's appearance saying she looks like the weird guy from Even Stevens. 

So on the left is Steven Anthony Lawrence. They look very much alike.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but Cassie is 100% fair game.  If she is in fact, and I'm 100% certain it will come to light very very soon, controlling Britney's instagram and trying to project Britney in the image her team (which are all cons by the way in case you forgot) then she is complicit and part of the problem.  There are no bigger/smaller fish to fry here, they all need to be held accountable and part of the problem.  The big picture here is injustice to Britney, and what way that happens, big or small in your eyes, is all part of the BIG issue.  So yes, Cassie is fair game and Cassie needs to keep better track of her contradictory stories.

And if Britney does help come up with some titles,/etc then great, that doesn't take away the fact that Britney's instagram has been manipulated in the image her cons have wanted when it was most convenient to them (lest we forget she was forced into a facility and they posted as if nothing was truly wrong even while she was there?  I mean the list goes on and on...).  And honestly at this point, after Britney's testimony, you still think she has control of her instagram then you need to clean your ears and think just a tad bit harder.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Riko said:

If she resigns they will find another person to replace her in a moment. Money talks.

Her activity is harmful, no doubt about it. But she isn’t the origin of the problem.

I agree, but there is also ethics in business - or at least should be. I think a company that goes along with doing this very much deserves to be called out for it. When I worked with social media management there is no way in hell any of the agencies I worked with would have agreed to do something like this. Partly because it just isn't ethical, but also because it would in the long-term reflect extremely poorly on the company and risk the company reputation. I hope it will for CrowdSurf. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, mangotango said:

I agree, but there is also ethics in business - or at least should be. I think a company that goes along with doing this very much deserves to be called out for it. When I worked with social media management there is no way in hell any of the agencies I worked with would have agreed to do something like this. Partly because it just isn't ethical, but also because it would in the long-term reflect extremely poorly on the company and risk the company reputation. I hope it will for CrowdSurf. 

Will Cassie be sent to jail before 30?

12 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

If that's really her i think it's pretty bad that people are using her old pictures. We don't know much about Cassie and i really think we should leave her alone.

Not them looking so much alike you believed the possibility  of them actually being the same person :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

That's Steven Anthony Lawrence aka Beans from Even Steven

• Haha 1