“It will be long” — Vague Tweet From Free Britney Live

3 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Why give them exposure? They are starved for attention! 

They create burner accounts just to comment on their own comments and start a faux dialogue in which they control the narrative. Sound familiar?

There is seriously something wrong with them!

Report!

I really didn’t know— sorrry! 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

Do we trust FBL? I can’t figure out what their deal is….

Their deal is: they are Team CON. The #FreeBritney hotline they launched, expecting fans to call and give whatever insights they have towards the conservatorship, uses a system that tracks way down to TriStar Sports & Entertainment.  Once caught, they started blocking people who questioned them about it and then came up with a new one.  Not to mention their engagement is really low compared to the amount of followers they have, meaning they bought those followers to make it seem they are big within the community. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I think FBL is really LT herself or her minions. They also seemed to be strongly dislike Sam Lutfi and if anyone mentioned LT, they will get blocked. They even mentioned that LT is not our enemy in one of their tweets but they deleted that tweet.

They have an attention-seeking behavior.

Examples of this behavior include:

• fishing for compliments by pointing out achievements and seeking validation
  • being controversial to provoke a reaction
  • exaggerating and embellishing stories to gain praise or sympathy
  • pretending to be unable to do something so someone will teach, help, or watch the attempt to do it

Attention-seeking behavior may be driven by:

• jealousy
  • low self-esteem
  • loneliness

They attempt to become the center of attention. I think LT is going insane like now or maybe she jealous of Britney that she is the hot topic now.

I suggest you ignore them. One day in the near future I'm sure LT will be very very famous in a bad bad way and she will get all the attention that she craves for. I'm counting the day that she will be all over the headline and can't wait for her to be in jail.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Why give them exposure? They are starved for attention! 

They create burner accounts just to comment on their own comments and start a faux dialogue in which they control the narrative. Sound familiar?

There is seriously something wrong with them!

Report!

Literally, it’s so gross seeing people posting threads like their content matters. They’re Lou’s racist minions sent to derail the movement from the inside.