No shade, real question

4 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

No, she doesn't have fans. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

There was this trend from late 90s to mid 00s when celeb siblings were the thing. Jessica/Ashlee Simpson, Nick/Aaron Carter, Britney/JL Spears and many others. They all have something similar: The older sibling started their career when they were young, and they became worldwide celebrities, so of course there was huge hype around everything they did (this was back when celebrity culture was still mostly about buying albums and posters and magazines) so all those greedy Hollywood CEOs got an idea: what if we took the younger sibling and made them famous too? It doesn't matter if they have no talent or charisma, they will automatically have fanbase because of their famous siblings. :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

Of course all the stans of Britney rooted for JL back then, just like everyone wanted Ashlee Simpson to become the next Successica. But just like all the others leech siblings, JL fell from the radar as people started to realize that they are not actually charismatic or interesting at all. I actually researched about JL's "stans" year ago, and there was like 5 active fans and they literally called her Zoey. It's obvious that they don't even stan her but her character from kiddie show from 2005 :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Nobody actually cares about her. 90% of her instagram followers are Britney stans and the others are either bots or random people who doesn't even know who she is (the random people who will follow anyone). And she's so desperate that she will literally agree to sponsor anything on her ****ty instagram page from diet pills to baby pops, that's not something famous people would do tbf :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Baby pops? Geez I thought sponsoring from some crappy swimwear brand is bad enough lol

i don't think she has fans - but this book would've sold if Britney's testimony of June 23rd hadn't happened - it would've been an "open window" to the world of Britney Spears - kinda like through the storm, the people that read it, or the small parts that anyone cared about were Britney related.

if the Free Britney movement had not exploded like it has that book would've sold a decent amount of copies like maybe 7-10 thousand copies at $14.99 thats about $150k and the book probably cost about $45k inclusive of ghostwriter and print etc. so she could probably coin 50k as an advance and then maybe some random royalties thought the years.

It won't sell well, obviously. But as others have said people will buy it wanting information about Britney. 

In an ideal world, Britney will be out of the conservatorship prior to its release and put a stop to it. That I'd love to see. 

• Like 1