I hope Felicia and Britney reunite - she always cared about Britney!

• Content Curators

fe is rlly sweet, always cared about Britney from the start, and was def so overpowered by rat Jamie and her evil Hollywood team, that they cut her off and then placed her in areas where to the public it seemed as though Felicia was in Britneys life but I bet in personal life Britney could barely speak to her, ex: her being POM tour guide etc, I feel like those were all facades and Britney and her weren't allowed to have much of a personal connection after conservatorship 

she was def forced to sign many ndas so she couldn't speak about it cause lets be real I know she has many damaging stories about team con 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, G-unit said:

I wonder how much of Britney’s situation was kept secret from her.  I find it hard to believe that Felicia would continue working with the team if she knew everything.

See now i feel like even if she did know how bad it was, she'd want to be there to try and help britney and be a positive force for her. rather than be on the outside with no way to help at all. its a tricky situation but i do think shed want to try and help as much as possible.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i think good things of Fe, but i also believe that a lot of the people close to her in the early days fell short to handle the level of fame she achieved - i feel like they all had good intentions but i see a trend with most of them to just resorting to "praying" and hoping for the best... dude go do something instead of sending thoughts and prayers.

britney the star became too much for any of them to handle.

her team did not grow as fast as her fame grew... a lot of them, Fe included, were too naive and too good to see how dark the world was and none of them was ready or in a position to truly help britney.

felicia kind of backed up britney's family and management in 2006/2007, when they were pressuring her to go to rehab, but as an outsider mostly. after the cship, felicia was cut off from britney's life.

so what else could she do?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

felicia kind of backed up britney's family and management in 2006/2007, when they were pressuring her to go to rehab, but as an outsider mostly. after the cship, felicia was cut off from britney's life.

so what else could she do?

that's what im saying - there wasn't much more she could do.

11 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i think good things of Fe, but i also believe that a lot of the people close to her in the early days fell short to handle the level of fame she achieved - i feel like they all had good intentions but i see a trend with most of them to just resorting to "praying" and hoping for the best... dude go do something instead of sending thoughts and prayers.

britney the star became too much for any of them to handle.

her team did not grow as fast as her fame grew... a lot of them, Fe included, were too naive and too good to see how dark the world was and none of them was ready or in a position to truly help britney.

I think you're right. 

But realistically what more could have been expected of a poor southern hometown family friend with no experience navigating any kind of celebrity, let alone one of the 10 most famous humans in the world spiraling downhill on her watch. 

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...