I hope Felicia and Britney reunite - she always cared about Britney!

For me Fe fits perfectly into the cast of people who were cut off from Britney because they were close and could help her. Fe, Ali, the housekeeper, her makeup artist. All of these people were gaslit and kept in the dark, so it's hard for them to speak out. I hope she can assemble them as a really family after all this :(

Doesn't Fe comment on her instagram posts? I feel like she's walking a tightrope of keeping quiet and staying behind the scenes for Britney's sake. She doesn't try to speak for her that's for sure.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Rachelg said:

I don't get why some people like Fe so much.  She's friends with Lynn and is just as fake.  If she wanted to actually help her she would have 15 years ago.  Not buying her sweet southern act.  

I´m not sure what to think about Fe. She knows Britney since she was a child and has done her first appearances. And then, during the Kevin era, Britney quit contact with everyone, even Fe. Why, when she and Fe had such a strong bond and Fe was such a good person? Back then Fe said that she can´t help Britney to love and respect herself, that's why she´s gone. Brit said, but this was during the Zone era I think, that she doesn´t like that that her team shoves everything out of her way like a little child. They protecting her too much. But now we see, what is the other way...

And what´s about Big Rob? He was like an older brother to Brit and he did not like Kevin at all. He said he just wanted to exploit her.

• Love 4

I’m interested in Felicia’s relationship with Lynne. I truly believe Fe is a good person and for a long time she spent always every minute of everyday with Britney. 

With all this on going I wonder if Fe has seen through everything Lynne has allowed to happen. She posted freebritney before the trial but deleted it and I wonder if there’s a reason for that. Either way they should be reunited they were great together and she seems like someone who genuinely cared for Britney the person not the star. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

i think good things of Fe, but i also believe that a lot of the people close to her in the early days fell short to handle the level of fame she achieved - i feel like they all had good intentions but i see a trend with most of them to just resorting to "praying" and hoping for the best... dude go do something instead of sending thoughts and prayers.

britney the star became too much for any of them to handle.

her team did not grow as fast as her fame grew... a lot of them, Fe included, were too naive and too good to see how dark the world was and none of them was ready or in a position to truly help britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

elaborate? world of Britney?

World of Britney was run by a guy named Ruben. It was like the original Britney Stan site. During the 2008 days Fe reached out to him. It was a very shady move because Ruben was on the i hate Britney bandwagon, and members of Britney’s family were feeding him their narrative which only hurt Britney. Felicia wrote this open letter which still doesn’t sit well with me. 

Felicia Culotta’s letter to Ruben, the editor of a blog called That Other Blog, in response to a “Why Britney is Asking for it” post:

Ruben,

Once again-I commend you for your Honesty and Integrity. I have been reading your new website daily and am grateful to have that to go to, to check on the antics of Britney. Britney doesn’t have a Publicist for me to clear this thru first, so it will come directly from my heart to you!

I am writing in response to “Where is Felicia?” on your editorial. I am home-in Mississippiaa.I am now a trained Corporate Flight Attendant and fly with a tiny jet company out of Georgia. I am also a substitute Preschool Teacher at the Church Preschool in my town. I LOVED being with Britney for the past 9 ½ years. I enjoyed being a part of HER dream, but now, am living my own dream.

I cherish ALL the incredible opportunities that came my way thru my job with Britney and am crushed/saddened/heart sick by the way her life is unfoldingaa.

I want you to know Ruben that WE (as in her Family and nearest and dearest-ALL of whom are NOT on the payroll anymore!!) are doing EVERYTHING in our power to get help for Britney and all in our power to NOT pad the bottom or move the bottom, so when she does indeed hit rock bottom, she’ll stand up and walk away from this whole fiasco a new, confident, changed, career driven Britney like we all knew and loved.

There’s just so much you can do to help a person-I don’t dare want to be an enabler, and I cannot love her enough for the both of us. I cannot convince her in ANY way to love herself. All I can do is be a friend, someone that loved her for MANY years unconditionally, and PRAY. That, I have decided is the most and best I can do for my friend. I cannot save her from herself, nor can I commit her to any type of treatment program against her wishes and will. I am throwing my hands up and realizing that I am helpless over another-ANYONE!

It’s been a hard reality for me to face. I have lived my best example daily, and that is ALL I’m capable of. To see what’s transpiringnow, makes me feel a failure, defeated. I LOVED and BELIEVED in what I was a part of for the past 10 years and was so incredibly proud of Britney and all she’d become.

All that to say this Ruben-I’m so Southern, and the BEST way for me to tell you how I feel is to say-You can just kick an old Dog so many times before he gets off the porch. I, FELICIA, am OFF the porch!!

Thank you for ALL you’ve done-ALL the love and support over the years. ALL the non-judgement and ALL the Honesty!

PLEASE let me know if there’s ANYTHING I can do to repay your kindness. With asmuch sincerity as I can Muster,

-FE

• Like 3