Jamie Lynn will release a memoir titled 'I Must Confess: Family, Fame, and Figuring it Out' in January, people are already leaving awful reviews

3 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Is she trying to follow her mother? 

I bet she have nothing to say about her life, yet a lot of opinions about her "freaking" sister...

sam winchester yawn GIF

Lynne's book also did her no favours. She revealed she ran over and killed a little boy once. This family are idiots 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

She was huge at least in Germany when she was in Zoey 101.She was something like a teenstar.The magazins were full of her and she was on many covers. I still have some articles ,but I was never a huge fan,I was too old for that show.

I wonder, was she famous as teen actress or as teen sister of Britney who also stars in TV show?

• Love 1

I hate shes getting so much hate bc I don’t think she’s the villain in the story or maybe I’m just hoping she isn’t. However knowing everyone pretty much hates her and is accusing her of using Britney….why in the hell did she not take out the “I must confess” 🙄🤦‍♂️

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Itsme said:

I hate shes getting so much hate bc I don’t think she’s the villain in the story or maybe I’m just hoping she isn’t. However knowing everyone pretty much hates her and is accusing her of using Britney….why in the hell did she not take out the “I must confess” 🙄🤦‍♂️

Why should she get away with writing a book off the back of someone else's legacy, the more you think about it, the more insulting it becomes.

We don't get Solange, Frankie grande, Justin Timberlake's brothers, etc being paved a greenlit way to fame then writing a memoir about their family, regardless of whether it's positive or not.

The only sibling I know who has written about their family was Madonna's brother and that was absolutely a negative angle.

It's shameless.

• Love 6
  • Like 2