BIA links up with Nicki Minaj on Whole Lotta Money 💰

Nicki Minaj teams up with an upcoming female rapper, BIA, on the remix of Whole Lotta Money 💰 and they served bar after bar while skating the beat in a feminine way. 

I’m glad Nicki is giving a platform for the new upcoming female rappers because the narrative of Nicki being bitter and not supporting other females it’s, once again, debunked. If you have any issues with that, the you need to re-evaluate yourself. I hope BIA won’t switch up on the Queen just like others did. 

Song of the summer or knot:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

8 hours ago, Style. said:

Nicki Minaj teams up with an upcoming female rapper, BIA, on the remix of Whole Lotta Money 💰 and they served bar after bar while skating the beat in a feminine way. 

I’m glad Nicki is giving a platform for the new upcoming female rappers because the narrative of it’s, once again, debunked.  If you have any issues with that, the you need to re-evaluate yourself. I hope BIA won’t switch up on the Queen just like others did. 

"Nicki being bitter and not supporting other females, because the narrative of it’s, once again, debunked"

She literally dragged Doja Cat and Megan thee Stallion, being a bitter *** and I hope the Doja and Megan stans wake up and realize the hasbeen used both girls for a hit and she doesn't care about them. Ole girl is the common denominator in all the female rapper feuding drama

2 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

I like it, I just wish she'd stop with the same message in every song with queen this and queen that 🙄

She’s come in this point in her career where she can freely say whatever she wants and rightfully so, she’s the queen! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: But I get you... surprised why she’s taking 4 years break gap between albums? Not, because she’s writing her raps - not saying about the hooks and bridges, but the raps it’s all Nicki. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: I just wish she would hire a better team and let them help her.... you know, ‘cause the ideas are kinda the same-ish? I’m not implying anything you know.... but look at Rihanna, Beyonce. They literally do NOTHING! :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

6 minutes ago, Style. said:

She’s come in this point in her career where she can freely say whatever she wants and rightfully so, she’s the queen! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: But I get you... surprised why she’s taking 4 years break gap between albums? Not, because she’s writing her raps - not saying about the hooks and bridges, but the raps it’s all Nicki. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: I just wish she would hire a better team and let them help her.... you know, ‘cause the ideas are kinda the same-ish? I’m not implying anything you know.... but look at Rihanna, Beyonce. They literally do NOTHING! :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

I want her to release party tracks like Megatron or did it on em, comical fun trap dance tracks, I miss rachet Nicki

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m glad Nicki is giving a platform for the new upcoming female rappers because the narrative of Nicki being bitter and not supporting other females it’s, once again, debunked. If you have any issues with that, the you need to re-evaluate yourself. I hope BIA won’t switch up on the Queen just like others did. 

BIA >>>>>>>>>>>> Cardi B:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I love party Nicki but also introspective Nicki like Moment 4 Life

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I love party Nicki but also introspective Nicki like Moment 4 Life

I don’t know what’s happening, but it’s so clear that pop Nicki/animated Nicki won’t comeback which is a shame ‘cause that makes her stand out. Trap Nicki isn’t working....  :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

Pink Friday:Roman Reloaded is her most impactful sound... sadly, she kinda hates it. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I would also want to do a thread and ask people where they place Nicki: is she a pop artist or a rapper? I always felt that she’s a popstar whichhhhhhhhh is not a bad thing at all! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I don’t know what’s happening, but it’s so clear that pop Nicki/animated Nicki won’t comeback which is a shame ‘cause that makes her stand out. Trap Nicki isn’t working....  :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

Pink Friday:Roman Reloaded is her most impactful sound... sadly, she kinda hates it. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I would also want to do a thread and ask people where they place Nicki: is she a pop artist or a rapper? I always felt that she’s a popstar whichhhhhhhhh is not a bad thing at all! 

I think it comes down to her breakup with Safaree. It's obvious. He was to her like Dr Luke was to Katy Perry.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block