Time Capsule: It's 2021 and Britney Spears is on top of the world again

z27239135IER,Britney-Spears.jpg

:wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I mean it's something we all know but this thread is like a time capsule for future people that maybe will want to know how this period of time felt for Britney fans :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

So Britney finally spoke out about her conservatorship on June 23rd, 2021 after 13 years. We had an live audio of that court hearing and fans were listening :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: She basically confirmed everything we assumed and the truth turned out to be even worse, I personally cried during listening to that live :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: We had a discussion about that whole event on Exhale Discord and as fans we were shocked :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Then the audio leaked extremely fast on Twitter, YouTube etc. People were shocked and news, media went crazy. Tons of celebrities, youtubers, famous people, normal people, powerful people, lawyers, countries etc. showed their support to Britney and it's been weeks since court hearing and Britney is still everywhere :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: Obvi not only US, the #FreeBritney movement is HUGE like everywhere. Like literally everyday, new info about Britney's cship leaks. People love Britney again and it reminded them she's a HUGE legend bigger than some forgotten Beyonce and she deserves respect :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: 

She's on top of the world again, definitely the most talked about artist of current time even without new music since 2016 :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: 

If rumors about Netflix documentary are true, the #FreeBritney movement will f cking explode. I honestly can't imagine how it can go any bigger than it is now. 

If Britney decides to comeback to music, her new songs have a HUGE chance to be hits, be #1 on Hot 100 etc. But we don't care about new music, we only want her to be happy :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

@Midnight @Jordan Miller @OnlyBeyonce feature it :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days