Am I the only one who thinks she is actually writing her posts?

I'm not fully convinced at her level of involvement on Instagram, but one thing is true and it's the nastiness of people's comments on her Instagram...It's completely different than the support and love she is getting here on Exhale, so if it is her, I could maybe see why she would be mad.

• Love 6
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I'm not fully convinced at her level of involvement on Instagram, but one thing is true and it's the nastiness of people's comments on her Instagram...It's completely different than the support and love she is getting here on Exhale, so if it is her, I could maybe see why she would be mad.

Exactly … good response

• Love 1

the captions do read a lot alike how cassie talked in that one video....

the pics... well the ones wheres shes in them she onbviously took them lmao but i doubt shes the one editing them, cuz well shes been in the industry for ages and knows how edited pics look etc

the quotes stock images etc could be either idk i dont care abt them lol

1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

I’m Not convinced at all she is Not posting these things.
She’s got a little obssesed about her shape , because of the papz and bad comments. 
And also , she is kinda mad with the world which makes a lot of sense with her situation. I think that posting “thats Not you , Thats Not her “ is Not helpIng at all , and actually All the posts are aproved by her self and she is just expressing her anger. Just let her be!!! Let her express. 
does anyone thinks This too? 

I agree but I think people didn’t believe it cause they didn’t see the tattoo on her neck. I absolutely thought it could be her! 

She definitely does not post herself. But whether the stuff we get to see is really coming from her and is simply uploaded on their behalf or rather completely made up by team con? That's where I'm not sure.

I'd like to believe it's not her honestly but given that we saw some videos where she said those things herself (skinny as a needle, etc.) I'm leaning toward it being mostly her but edited or arranged in a way that suits a certain narrative.

• Like 2

In her hearing she said she was tired of pretending everything is okay. If she is posting about her concern of a neck tattoo during one of the most crucial moments in her life, I don’t think it’s Britney. Or it’s a post from a long time ago that has just been uploaded now. 

• Like 5

I think she posts and sends them in to be "Reviewed" - now what they do in the review process is another story lol 

Also even if she does write these who cares? She has every right to be mad at everyone. Also I am sure she has been so bored locked in that house - Britney is always held to a double standard and it is insane. Go look at other celebrities social media such as Doja Cat 

• Love 3