Am I the only one who thinks she is actually writing her posts?

1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

I know in the New Yorker reporting, she was not allowed to have a phone and had to jump through hoops to receive one. There must have been some kind of change between then and now, because she mentioned she got a new phone in her testimony, which is the head scratcher. So, she has her own phone, or do they just keep swapping it out every month 

omg so beautiful

head scratcher freaking head scratcher

14 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I know in the New Yorker reporting, she was not allowed to have a phone and had to jump through hoops to receive one. There must have been some kind of change between then and now, because she mentioned she got a new phone in her testimony, which is the head scratcher. So, she has her own phone, or do they just keep swapping it out every month 

I think she said that as a threat to Team Con, otherwise there was no need to mention it, since she got an iPhone in replacement of her old iPhone...and iPhones don't really change in the way they are meant to be used. I think maybe Sam might have gotten it for her, and she's using that phone to research and investigate.

1 hour ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

and where is the proof she can't drive? (just requesting you)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandrasternlicht/2020/07/16/the-6-things-to-know-about-the-free-britney-spears-movement/?sh=b8aef4b63d56

Under the conservatorship, Spears cannot drive a car, vote, get married, have children, spend her own money, speak publicly about the conservatorship and more

Don’t you think if it was really her she would respond to at least a few comments since the time she has been “more involved” in her Instagram. Also the scheduled times and uploads of posts and weekends off is odd. And I def think she would go live sometimes…

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

I didn't understand that part of the article. I mean she has to have a phone for her kids sake..........

Yes, I do believe most is her. People need to remember shes at home bored, shes also medicated with at this point god knows what, because less is more even with medication i dont care if shes bipolar or what her issue is.. She's bored.. So she's random and she gets in her moods just like anyone else.. I believe 75% of it is probably her.. I feel like she's spoken like this before on and off and sometimes she does cuss and tell people the **** off that's not new.. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: If they weren't her I believe it would be extra polished since they started telling her about her image her image... Before 2019 though her posts were way more controlled, Feel since shes been done with Jamie after being drugged it's been mainly her.. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MarkSzmerdt said:

https://twitter.com/meg_rad/status/1413348385151758337?s=21

“Is the general consensus that the “all is well” video was made at Bridges?”

that surprise witness had this up on Twitter , what you all think ? 

wow definitely!! that's my first time seeing that post. I just went to google and typed in the name of the facility and it has the same rooms and gym. But I think during her testimony she said she had to turn her cell phone in when she checked into the facility? but I guess they let you have it sometimes? either way, since rumors were spreading at this time either she (or most likely her team) told her to make a short video and tell everyone she's fine so people would chill out

What do we expect? The fan base for awhile now has said it’s not her and the GP caught on and followed. 
I have for awhile now believe it is her actually posting and putting these captions. 
most the time I can actually picture her saying her captions in an interview. 
I also think she doesn’t give a s..ht about her image and the way she looks on IG. It’s a big F u to everyone. 

14 hours ago, rancey said:

Agreed.

I don’t think a million messages saying “WE KNOW IT’S NOT YOUUU!!” is productive at all.

And if Britney is actually creating these posts, imagine how frustrating it is for the world to immediately dismiss everything she shares.

Exactly my point. It’s bullying. While defending her rights, some people turned this into clickbait because they know that stupid comment will get the most likes. I don’t understand why people have to turn everything into a joke or stupid entertainment. And stop trying to pick words and stuff and criticize how many emojis she uses. Let the girl be!

I hate when people talk as if they know her personally and they know it 100%

I find it also stupid to believe that out of 100000 comment she saw ‘wear yellow’ and wore it because of that. Because same comment sections are full of wear red, wear this, smile at camera. Back the F off. Coincidences doesn’t make you right, and it’s the safest bet to tell someone to do something so generic and then feel justified when they do it randomly.

People are like oh I like this, this is Britney. Oh I don’t like this this ain’t Britney. What ain’t Britney is you. I hate the toxic part of the fandom.

• Love 4
  • Like 2