Am I the only one who thinks she is actually writing her posts?

17 minutes ago, Easy There said:

If she is.

Then she is extremely outta touch with the wotld. And is disrespectful af towards her stans.

The thing is her instagram is such an opposite from her real life situation.

However I do believe she has no actual access to her instagram

But for whatever reason she provides this creepy af content to her team.

I dunno, I just think her posts are quirky. I don't need her to be posing in perfect lighting sporting versace dresses in every post. I'm sure it's a combination of the restrictions on what she can and cannot post, her current situation, and everything in between. I guess we'll see what happens when she gets out of this mess

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Well, when she has no more plans on her shedule than a couple of therapy appointments and stay at home, it actually pretty believable that she is posting captions and looking at her instagram tbh

But then wouldn’t you think we’d see more posts a day if she had unfettered access to Instagram/her phone? We also don’t know her daily schedule.

5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

But then wouldn’t you think we’d see more posts a day if she had unfettered access to Instagram/her phone? We also don’t know her daily schedule.

Thats Cassie role on this. She chooses what to upload and what Not to… im sure we havent seen a lot of very interesting posts by Britney. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Thats Cassie role on this. She chooses what to upload and what Not to… im sure we havent seen a lot of very interesting posts by Britney. 

Right, that is (sadly) her job as a social media manager and as someone who has to censor what she’s sent from Britney. Therefore, we probably have missed out on many interesting posts from Britney.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Right, that is (sadly) her job as a social media manager and as someone who has to censor what she’s sent from Britney. Therefore, we probably have missed out on many interesting posts from Britney.

We totally agree on that . 😀

• Love 1

You know, Britney lowkey insinuated in her testimony that she is being forced to give them content or they have set a routine for her, and I’m sure she was talking about her Instagram. Why would she willingly record herself every time she dances? Or take random photos of herself? And post all of that? Sure she must have a lot of time in her hands but why would she waste it this way? She’s not happy, she’s depressed, and the image she portrays in her social media is the polar opposite of how she feels, and I think that’s why many of us were shocked to see her being very eloquent and angry. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
So yes, her photos and videos are her and she gives that content to Crowdsurf but the rest is all Team Con’s doing imo.

• Like 5

Thank you for posting this. I think the comments the fan base is making on her instagram are incredibly damaging. That is her only channel of communication to the outside world. And every time she posts, all the comments are filled with messages about how it's her team making her seem crazy or how it possibly couldn't be her. Imagine if every time you spoke everyone around you insinuated you were crazy. That's not ok.

I'm also going to submit one more argument as to why I believe Britney is writing her posts. During her testimony last month, she exposed all the ways the conservatorship tries to make her look crazy. They have spread lies and claimed that she wasn't taking her meds when she didn't want to do a dance move. They have her travel to therapy where paparazzi can photograph her leaving her sessions (which is when she's probably in a deeply emotional state and crying). Britney directly called out these tactics the conservatorship is using to make her look crazy. So, if the conservatorship is using her instagram to make her look crazy, why wouldn't she put that on blast??? She's obviously aware of what's being posted on her account, as she referenced all the posts where she said she was fine. There's just no way Britney wouldn't have exposed her team if they were using instagram against her.

I believe the Farrow article likely nailed it on the head. Britney writes her posts and submits them to her social media manager, and the posts discussing the conservatorship directly are prevented from being posted.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I do think she writes some stuff. She does send content for them and her testimony alluded to that. But you have to remember that her posts are curated.

She did not post the "All is Well" caption but she sent in the video. She did not post the Domination cancellation post. Jamie Lynn said that the gym fire was old news by the time she posted about it. Britney sure did not post the video where she breaks her leg - but she did send it.

They probably have Britney send content and then they post them and curate accordingly. There are some posts that obviously aren't written by her or it's just someone trying to emulate Britney. But there are Britney written captions.

Also, keep in mind the timing. They hold off posts, they curate her content. 

So, I do think it's not right to say her Instagram account is Britney 100%, but I think she is behind the captions (and the videos obviously), but they are severely edited, out of context, old, or are even forced (i.e. "All is Well"). So it's a moot point. Her instagram aren't hers.

But like, before 2019, there were MANY posts alluding to freedom, the moon, how imprisioned Britney felt. I feel like those are hers and Cassie didn't notice the implications. There are definitely posts from a time they weren't catching up to the real meaning.

• Like 4

Also why are all of you saying she doesn’t look well and her posts are weird? Because she likes dancing and fooling around? Check yourselves on individual differences. They don’t mean there’s something wrong with a person.

• Like 2

Didn't official court documents show she 100% is not the one posting these? I recall a document stating she posts nothing herself and a hired company posts in her name. She only gets a bit of say since there's a team consoring stuff to the likes of team B.

Not 100% sure but more like 99% there's an official document our there proving she does NOT post by herself

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Didn't official court documents show she 100% is not the one posting these? I recall a document stating she posts nothing herself and a hired company posts in her name. She only gets a bit of say since there's a team consoring stuff to the likes of team B.

Not 100% sure but more like 99% there's an official document our there proving she does NOT post by herself

yes, she does not have an email nor access to her official social media. That she doesn't post directly to her IG is pretty clear.

• Like 5

I honestly don’t know.

I lean more towards no because I feel like if all she said is true, she probably is super-restricted with a cell phone.

Also, the mental health facility makes everything super suspect.  We now know it was all true and that she was forced into it.  And when it came out in the press (what a month after she actually went?).  Suddenly her IG made a happy post (after having been inactive since I think the announcement she wasn’t doing Domination) about taking quality “me” time or something like that acting as if SHE had made the decision to go and as if she had just gone.  I can’t see Britney making that post.  I also can’t see her making the semi-negative and sarcastic post about the FBS documentary when it’s in the court documents that she welcomes the support of her fans.

then on the other hand, she obviously has some kind of involvement, she clearly records the videos...and in one shes asked about the random red refrigerator she posted and she commented that she like it, so that’s why she posted it.  So idk it’s confusing.

• Love 2

I know in the New Yorker reporting, she was not allowed to have a phone and had to jump through hoops to receive one. There must have been some kind of change between then and now, because she mentioned she got a new phone in her testimony, which is the head scratcher. So, she has her own phone, or do they just keep swapping it out every month