Am I the only one who thinks she is actually writing her posts?

5 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Exactly I mean they need to chill with the conspiracies already

I agree with you too. She sends them and they get edited. I think some DON'T get posted, which is different and I bet the ones that mostly promote work are posted by others but the nonsensey ones I think are her, including ones in which she seems angry. Love Britney but I think she's made it clear that a) she thinks of music as her job and not her identity, b) she wants to have  a private life with her kids, and c) she doesn'tlike negativity, of fans or otherwise. If I had to guess I'd say she probably hates when people criticize her social media.

• Like 1

She said she wanted permission to do an interview in order to be heard - if she had control of her Instagram she would be able to post stories/videos directly.

That being said, I do believe she occasionally provides the content and some of the captions which are then edited by her social media team.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

I think she writes them. Remember when she was in the facility for a few months and her instagram went silent for awhile? Her team could have posted a bunch of content and no one would have been so suspicious about that. 

That is a good point but then as soon as we were onto them they posted the "me time" post and let her leave with Sam when she looked confused AF in the pics. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Body ache said:

In her statement

Nowhere in her statement did she mention her Instagram account control. She said this conservatorship has "way too much control" . The New Yorker reported about their weekly meetings on Thursdays, and mentioned Britney is not allowed to discuss the conservatorship. That's why I think she writes the captions, but they get vetted through to make sure it's not related to her situation 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Brenton said:

She said she wanted permission to do an interview in order to be heard - if she had control of her Instagram she would be able to post stories/videos directly.

That being said, I do believe she occasionally provides the content and some of the captions which are then edited by her social media team.

I think she meant an interview "under oath" because I think an NDA is invalid while you are "under oath". Such a stupid law. 

1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

Nowhere in her statement did she mention her Instagram account control. She said this conservatorship has "way too much control" . The New Yorker reported about their weekly meetings on Thursdays, and mentioned Britney is not allowed to discuss the conservatorship. That's why I think she writes the captions, but they get vetted through to make sure it's not related to her situation 

This is probably the most accurate statement. Thanks for This 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

I just made a poll about this.......no one's answered so far but I think people just need to back off and stop commenting "that's not you"

Agreed, this is getting out of control. Even with attacking certain people IMO. I don't know if I believe it's her, part of me does but part of me doesn't.  If it is her, it's not really helping her case.  I will always love her though regardless. 

• Like 1

Her testimony and the New Yorker exposé laid it out quite well. She makes content and sends it in and a team (Cassie + whoever) approve what can go up and when. 

She mentioned in her testimony that she puts on a happier persona on IG in an attempt to become happy by “faking it till you make it”. So it’s Britney… but filtered and censored. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

I don’t believe that she’s actually sitting on her phone, in the Instagram app, typing captions herself and sending out content as she pleases. We’ve been told that she’s not allowed to talk about the conservatorship, and we obviously know Cassie is involved in managing her social media content. Many celebrities have a social media team that plan in the long term and also handle the nitty gritty tasks of posting, etc. The main difference here is that the conservatorship censors some of what Britney can say. So, I believe that she contributes captions and images for her posts, which are then edited/tweaked/rejected by Cassie.

I understand why her Instagram has gained scrutiny since January of 2019, and everything that has transpired since then gives reason to doubt how much of a say Britney has in the content posted. At the same time, we never questioned or scrutinized her account when things were “good”, whether she was posting selfie’s with her kids in 2015, or videos of her painting by herself or with Lexi, sharing inspirational quotes, or the occasional outing she’d go on. We all surmised that was Britney, or at least Britney was submitting that content to be posted. Instagram has really been the only place we’ve been able to see Britney express herself, no matter the level of censorship the conservatorship implemented.

Her Instagram comments now are out of control, and I kind of wish they limtited the comments, turned off comments, or just stopped posting for a moment. Too many Tik Tok conspiracists or random people from the public take things way too far and fuel this frenzy about her.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I don’t believe that she’s actually sitting on her phone, in the Instagram app, typing captions herself and sending out content as she pleases. We’ve been told that she’s not allowed to talk about the conservatorship, and we obviously know Cassie is involved in managing her social media content. Many celebrities have a social media team that plan in the long term and also handle the nitty gritty tasks of posting, etc. The main difference here is that the conservatorship censors some of what Britney can say. So, I believe that she contributes captions and images for her posts, which are then edited/tweaked/rejected by Cassie.

I understand why her Instagram has gained scrutiny since January of 2019, and everything that has transpired since then gives reason to doubt how much of a say Britney has in the content posted. At the same time, we never questioned or scrutinized her account when things were “good”, whether she was posting selfie’s with her kids in 2015, or videos of her painting by herself or with Lexi, sharing inspirational quotes, or the occasional outing she’d go on. We all surmised that was Britney, or at least Britney was submitting that content to be posted. Instagram has really been the only place we’ve been able to see Britney express herself, no matter the level of censorship the conservatorship implemented.

Her Instagram comments now are out of control, and I kind of wish they limtited the comments, turned off comments, or just stopped posting for a moment. Too many Tik Tok conspiracists or random people from the public take things way too far and fuel this frenzy about her.

Well said 

• Love 1

I don't think it is as black and white, as someone said. I personally believe she does write the majority of her posts. They may edit some for grammar etc. (We know Britney isn't the best at spelling). I do think there have been several occasions in which they have written captions (the domination cancelation, the first post after rehab, etc.) But for the most part, I think it's her words. One can argue her team is trying to sabotage her or make her look unwell, but I disagree, in this particular instance. I don't think, for the most part, it's the captions that people insist are making her look like she needs a conservatorship. It's the actual videos themselves. Yes they can be sped up or edited however or one can claim she's even forced to make them but at the end of the day, you can't argue that is Britney Spears in the video dancing or posing or whatever. For one to say it's her team trying to fit a "narrative". I don't really buy it. Like the quote from Larry or "manager" if it were up to them that is not the content they would be putting up because it could damage the "brand." And we all know that team CON is all about the money. They are constantly striking up new deals to make money off of Britney's name especially since she has refused to work. I personally feel that if they truly did control her Instagram, to the extent that alot of people claim, then they would mainly post heavily endorsed content promoting the brand and keeping up the "image". It makes more sense for them to try and keep up like everything is peachy keen (at least prior to June 23). I don't know what they would gain from trying to "make her look crazy". At the end of the day it's all up to those evaluating her and the judge that determine whether she's fit to be out of this and they are not going to make their decisions based on an Instagram account. Nothing on her insta could even slightly warrant a conservatorship. It's irrelevant at this point. Like what are y'all gonna do if she gets free and her posts continue to mimick the way they have been? They're far more important issues we should all be focusing on instead of this Instagram debate. But that's my 2 cents. #freebritney!

• Love 5

If she is.

Then she is extremely outta touch with the wotld. And is disrespectful af towards her stans.

The thing is her instagram is such an opposite from her real life situation.

However I do believe she has no actual access to her instagram

But for whatever reason she provides this creepy af content to her team.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Well, when she has no more plans on her shedule than a couple of therapy appointments and stay at home, it actually pretty believable that she is posting captions and looking at her instagram tbh

Fans wants Britney to look perfectly and healthy.  I understand the wish, but that's not the reality and has no way to be since she is, as we know now, under heavy medication for years. 

And the thing for me about all this IG discussions is: no one really care or find weird her captions. What people are really bothered by is her videos, but that is more difficult to attack without hurting Britney herself, so they are focusing on the words. 

Her IG might look "weird" (wich is subjective) but try you to live under heavy medication against your will for 13+ years and see how "weird" you will look... If someone thinks she needs to look and be perfect in order to get out of this, I'm sorry but you got this whole thing wrong!

• Love 4