Does Britney control her instagram?

Does Britney control her instagram?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Her instagram is really confusing. Sometimes I think she's writing stuff but more often than not I think it's cassie. I think if or her "team" is to post one that sometimes they get her permission , for example, her kids. I don't see her team posting random pics of her kids without Brit's permission bc that seems to be creepy (because they are minors) and infringing on their privacy. Plus, now that sean and jayden are older I bet they wouldn't approve of cassie posting certain pics without their permission. Secondly, sometimes with captions she'll write a personal story behind them. so how would cassie know these personal stories? (for example) All Posts • Instagram

Then there was one where a fan asked her to wear yellow if she needs help and she wore yellow in the next picture. Or she'll post a picture about a crystal bible and we all know Britney's very religious.  There are plenty more examples. 

But then I also get confused bc I read a post a few minutes ago about how her team is going back and tagging her hairstylist in picture to show as "proof" she didn't go without a hairdresser for a year during covid. And with her latest post about photoshopping her neck, she has told haters to kiss her azz before https://images.app.goo.gl/1hvUBVMtyfgKeJPw8 

Plus why would sam and Fe comment on her photos if they know she doesn't have access. Plus some of yall act like she never even reads her comments. Even if her team did restrict her acccess don't you think she'd get on sam's phone and look at the comments under her posts?

• Like 2

Why would she erase her tattoo and then go after her fans and tell them to kiss her *** ? 

They're trying to distract us. 

She doesn't have any access to her IG. If she had the password, she could easily post about the conservatorship. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Then her team would delete it but it would be too late anyway 

No offence, but we really need to stop with this IG theory - she ain't posting, sometimes maybe but I think our minds are already heavy with all the latest filings that has been going on. Let this women be free and then I'm sure she'll tell us everything :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Someone can't control an Instagram "sometimes". If you have control, you have control. She does not have control over her Instagram, that would be  an LLC which Jamie is the president of. The question would rather be, does she have any influence on her IG and if so, to what degree? And the truth is we really can't know. I would argue she doesn't or very minimal based on what is posted and how social media accounts of brands are run, while other people disagrees. But we do know she is not in control of it, Jamie is at the end of the day (though he may delegate the task of updating to someone else), and that is enough to not take her IG as a platform where she can actually speak and post.