Are we getting an Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj collaboration album.

Not here for it. And they are popular, but they wont sell out stadiums. Nicki fans are cheap and don't buy her music (hence why she's never had a solo number one single- no shade cuz Super Bass, Anaconda, Moment 4 Life, Starships all deserved to go number one). Ari has a strong fanbase but I still dont think she connects with enough people to sell out a stadium. 

I would go to a joint Nicki/Ariana arena tour, but I don't need a full collabo album :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Like 2
On 7/9/2021 at 2:05 AM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Not here for it. And they are popular, but they wont sell out stadiums. Nicki fans are cheap and don't buy her music (hence why she's never had a solo number one single- no shade cuz Super Bass, Anaconda, Moment 4 Life, Starships all deserved to go number one). Ari has a strong fanbase but I still dont think she connects with enough people to sell out a stadium. 

I would go to a joint Nicki/Ariana arena tour, but I don't need a full collabo album :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

believe me when they go on tour the tickets will be gone in a matter of hours.

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2021 at 11:05 PM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

How do I dislike this comment lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block