Britney: Kiss My *** haters

9 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

I can’t stop reading “her” captions in Cassie’s voice. Have yall seen any video of Cassie talking? It sounds exactly like the britneyspears’ account caption :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted::ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

And she confirmed she likes inspirational quotes so there you go :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Hearing and seeing her talk with her crooked mouth just pisses me off. Bye 👋

15 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She doesn’t hate us, she hates you cause you’re a hater. I’m a supporter and she likes supporters. Also, we are not freeing her and she does not owe us anything. We may have her back, but she’s been fighting on her own against her family, management, label execs and the courts her entire life. She gets all the credit and zero expectations. We’ve taken enough already. 

THIS IS SO TRUE...I'm glad someone mentioned this. I don't understand why fans take credit of her freedom...We have her back, yes, we are supporting her...But we are definitely not freeing her. She's been in this battle way before it became public knowledge. And she absolutely does not owe us ANYTHING.

• Love 2