I AM BRITNEY JEAN documentary-now more like a twilight zone episode

This was such a bizarre era. Knowing now how much control the family had over Britney's career, this feels like a huge ego trip for the family. It feels really self serving of Jamie & Co. to structure an entire era around the idea of family and Britney's "personal" side of life. Cringe then and even more cringe now.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The scenes with Britney and her boys are super cute though. The way her face lights up when she hears Jayden start playing piano while she's in the kitchen :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4

Yeah, I remember watching this and I was completely off with this only when she was with her boys I felt she has real happiness. 

If you go and watch any scenes with her father - you'll notice how stiff she becomes this whole era was bizarre. 

• Like 1

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME, JAMIE?

You put this girl under THIS much pressure - this documentary is almost entirely focused on hard work and serious pressure - yet you don't think she can control her own life? If she needed a conservatorship, WHY did you allow this type of pressure to be put on your so-called "fragile" daughter!

It's literally ALL LIES.

mister rogers middle finger GIF

• Love 3