Vivian Thoreen blatantly lied to the Court.

I am convinced Britney's dad is a full blown narcissist, trying to live the success he always wished he had through his daughter.   Erase his failures and not even realizing that he is still failing.  This man is tragic and needs therapy 

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I find those family videos of her so haunting. It's like they were only recorded and released to "prove a point" to try and contradict everything she may (and now has) said

In those videos she is not interacting with Jamie at all. It is clear she has had to live with this for a long time. It doesn’t change the fact she has no control over her finances and who she can see, where she can go. She has the same rights as a 12 year old, that’s the point.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Just to play devils advocate, which is not my personal opinion but fans seem to have since 2008 said Britney appears lifeless, forgets things, doesn’t dance the same, looks weird, has weird ticks, voice is off, Instagram is bad, talks like a baby, seems bimbo-ish, doesn’t know what’s best for her, is easily influenced, has bad people around her etc etc etc … and the one consensus is that everyone says it’s the conservatorships fault …

from a business standpoint . The conservatroship wanted her to be skinny, pretty, dance hard etc all the things fans wanted . They probably attacked her more than any of the fans did … since it hurts their pockets when she is off …. So maybe all the times we blame the conservatorship for everything .. it’s actually Britney’s medical condition…. And her rebellion. Maybe she refused to work … refused to dance hard .. refused the sing longer in the studio … refused to put the effort she used to … I always took Jayden saying it will be glorious when you finish the album .. a way as she hates recording and she’ll be so happy once it’s done and she doesn’t need to anymore.

nonetheless, all the fans complaints over the years don’t warrant for a conservatorship, it warrants for a retirement or a change to her career 

but just a thought about how people say the conservatorship is to blame for the public’s perception of Britney in the last 13 years … if anything Britney got to work less during the conservatorship which is why I think she didn’t fight as hard for it to end early on 

I want Britney out of the conservatorship because I don’t think she needs one and she wants out not because I blame them for the Britney Spears we were showcased the last 13 years … 

• Like 1

the way they’ve been gaslighting us the whole time makes me sick. and those videos prove nothing. we know she isn’t isolated tied to a bed ofc she is a loving aunt and can have fun with her niece. 

the fact that they had to make this pr stunt after the doc, remembering her darkest times like trying to prove she’s “crazy” or whatever is so infuriating and twisted. i know it’s an old video but it still makes me sick, especially watching it now after all we know

• Love 5

It’s horrifying when you have that moment when the truth really sinks in. Which is that Britney had to live with show business and money hungry parent(s) all throughout her childhood because they were broke and she was their ticket to a perfect life and then the second she started to show independence they trapped her in an even worse hell with nowhere to run. Imagine a reality where there’s no whistleblower etc, Britney could have been trapped in this for life and for what? So her “daddy” can spend her money on booze and *******s and yell “I am Britney Spears” inside his trailer. Insanity.

• Love 5
  • Like 1