People Mag: Britney feels heard + In frequent contact with Lynne

Britney Spears is feeling good about her future.

A day after her mom Lynne Spears filed a petition requesting that the judge allow Britney to hire her own attorney and not be held to the 2008 standard," a source tells PEOPLE that the singer is "doing well and staying focused" and feels "like she finally has a voice."

"She is very involved and aware of all the conservatorship developments," the source tells PEOPLE. "She feels like things are moving in the right direction. She feels like she finally has a voice." 

"She is beyond grateful for all the support. She is also very hopeful that there will be huge changes," the insider adds. "She is in constant contact with [her mom] — Lynne is doing everything she can to help Britney. Britney very much hopes that the judge will allow her to hire her own lawyer."

On Wednesday, Lynne, 66, filed a petition asking the court to allow Britney, 39, to hire her own attorney. Soon after, Britney's conservator Jodi Montgomery filed a petition for a guardian ad litem to assist Britney in finding her own lawyer without needing her to undergo a medical evaluation.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I can confirm Robin is extremely cold and militant in real life when I met her in 2018 :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

and Larry is terrifying.. when I met him he looked like a devil worshiper... they are scary looking people in person.. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Fe was so sweet when I met her at the FFT and was like sure sweetie when I asked for a pic can’t imagine doing that with that other ***** 

yeah, I met Felicia the two nights I went to POM, and I didn't even get the M&G but she still took the time to greet me and take pictures with me, she was very lovely and motherly 

• Love 1

If it was up to me, I would ask the court to remove Jodi and appoint Lynne as conservator of the person! Lynne would clear the way to the termination and it would be one less problem (no buying the doctors). But of course she prefers to stay in Louisiana with Juno :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: 

49 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Look at the two miserable RATS in the background of that picture :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

They look really evil! They hate to see her shine but at the same time is the only way they have to make money lol.

Britney is like a Disney Princess, surrounded by evil villains who keep her prisoner and don’t let her live happy BUT her happy ending is coming and those miserable rats will have what they deserve!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Like 1

Britney Spears is feeling good about her future.

A day after her mom Lynne Spears filed a petition requesting that the judge allow Britney to hire her own attorney and not be held to the 2008 standard," a source tells PEOPLE that the singer is "doing well and staying focused" and feels "like she finally has a voice."

"She is very involved and aware of all the conservatorship developments," the source tells PEOPLE. "She feels like things are moving in the right direction. She feels like she finally has a voice."

"She is beyond grateful for all the support. She is also very hopeful that there will be huge changes," the insider adds. "She is in constant contact with [her mom] — Lynne is doing everything she can to help Britney. Britney very much hopes that the judge will allow her to hire her own lawyer."

On Wednesday, Lynne, 66, filed a petition asking the court to allow Britney, 39, to hire her own attorney. Soon after, Britney's conservator Jodi Montgomery filed a petition for a guardian ad litem to assist Britney in finding her own lawyer without needing her to undergo a medical evaluation.

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-feels-she-finally-has-voice-amid-conservatorship-developments/