Jamie asks Judge To Push Decision On Gal Appointment petition

3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

How are they going to address ALLLLL of this on July 14th.Β 

Is Judge Penny really going to be able to handle such a busy day? History shows, she can’t.Β :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

She wont. She never does. They spent 45 minutes having technical difficulties and then they reschedule for the next month.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Ah, so it seems the judge objects and not Jamie.Β 
Β 

Interesting plot twist.Β 

hmm..it's almost like they are in on it together! Somehow always able to prevent Britney from exercising any of her human, God given rights...until now. They have been exposed.

• Like 1

This is a lawyerly time wasting tactic.Β Β 

If they muddy the waters enough and pile everything onto July 14, the judge has to hear arguments, especially if there's an objection. An ex parte order is meant to be heard expediently.Β  But this is what good bad lawyers do. File everything.Β  Doesn't matter if it can be heard or seen... File it.Β  Draft it.Β  Post it.Β  Leak it.Β  Get everything so confusing that it takes an entire day to sort through the motions of the case.Β  They won't even address Ms. Spears' testimony.Β  Mark my words.

Β 

Face it Army.Β  They've built an entire institution to keep her in her tower.Β  And a few loose bricks aren't going to bring it down.Β Β 

18 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I am a European lesbian mom and I don't look like that, neither does my wife!Β :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

And about Colon, you are going down. We just don't know how yet. But you just wait and see!Β 

Brit - try to stay sane, shake of the hate that is poring down on you, things are gonna get much better.

Oh I didn’t mean any offense!! ❀️ 

• Love 1