Jamie asks Judge To Push Decision On Gal Appointment petition

45 minutes ago, FruitoftheLoomis said:

serving me european lesbian mom vibes

I am a European lesbian mom and I don't look like that, neither does my wife! :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

And about Colon, you are going down. We just don't know how yet. But you just wait and see! 

Brit - try to stay sane, shake of the hate that is poring down on you, things are gonna get much better.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dora pora said:

I don't understand his angle?

"All or nothing" mentality. He knows what he is at this point , he knows what's happening so he's just literally fighting and bullying his daughter. That's power and authority driven people, once you , me or anyone becomes in TOTAL control of someone and their life you just want more. The moment things get out of your hand , you start attacking because you believe it is YOUR RIGHT to have this control you had for a LOOOONG TIME. 

"Be weary of others the ones closest to you"  HITS DIFFERENT NOW. This case is literally teaching me life lessons. 

You guys think our parents would do the same if there was this much money and power involved? *** ****. 

1 hour ago, Jadedkitten said:

Colon is asking penny not to rule on jody’s request that Britney get a guardian that can help her pick her own lawyer till the 14th of July  :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

So he’s allowed A TEAM OF LAWYERS on Brit’s dime, but he objects when she wants ONE????!

Just now, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yes .. but it would also mean during her testimony she wouldn't need to testify about ...

Half the motions are literally about her lawyer and getting her a lawyer…. You think it’s she’s somehow not gonna bring it up :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

So he’s allowed A TEAM OF LAWYERS on Brit’s dime, but he objects when she wants ONE????!

He wasting paper, penny can grant this motion today if she please, personally I hope she doesn’t and grants lynne’s lawyers motion on the 14th 

16 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

"All or nothing" mentality. He knows what he is at this point , he knows what's happening so he's just literally fighting and bullying his daughter. That's power and authority driven people, once you , me or anyone becomes in TOTAL control of someone and their life you just want more. The moment things get out of your hand , you start attacking because you believe it is YOUR RIGHT to have this control you had for a LOOOONG TIME. 

"Be weary of others the ones closest to you"  HITS DIFFERENT NOW. This case is literally teaching me life lessons. 

You guys think our parents would do the same if there was this much money and power involved? *** ****. 

My parents would NEVER but NEVER do this , I literally have the sweetest parents who never wanted anything but their children to be happy they work till this day in 2 jobs just to pay for basic necessities and could barely afford to buy themselves new clothes just to buy us (their kids) things , I hope I can repay them one day in my lifetime , but Anyways there are many bad people and bad parents in the world ....... Unfortunately way too many..... :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

21 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Half the motions are literally about her lawyer and getting her a lawyer…. You think it’s she’s somehow not gonna bring it up :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Yes … but not about ….

Her dad appears to be is cooperating and supporting her getting her own lawyer.

So let’s say, if someone was going to hold something against someone for something they didn’t do in the past ….

And they made an agreement that nullifies their past discretions …

Well like I said, they wouldn’t be able to bring it up at a later time.