Make Me VMA Concept is about Conservatorship

22 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

which is why I never implied it was true by literally saying "rumors said". Mr. Deepthroat01 u good? Whats the agenda here? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

My agenda is to #freebritney and to do so by focusing on the facts laid out before us, rather than by analysing a 5 year old performances for more things that may or may not exist...

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

6 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

My agenda is to #freebritney and to do so by focusing on the facts laid out before us, rather than by analysing a 5 year old performances for more things that may or may not exist...

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Someone is getting brave I see :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Honey, this intire thread is based on assumptions. And if you were so focused on freeing Britney you wouldnt have the time to hand pic a sentence and misrepresent it just so you could distill your discontent, caused by whatever **** you're going through in personal life in the first place. Get a life hun and dont forget to drink water for clear skin :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Someone is getting brave I see :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Honey, this intire thread is based on assumptions. And if you were so focused on freeing Britney you wouldnt have the time to hand pic a sentence and misrepresent it just so you could distill your discontent, caused by whatever **** you're going through in personal life in the first place. Get a life hun and dont forget to drink water for clear skin :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Honey, I'm talking about the entire damn thread.   And no, I don't think it's being brave of me able to write a sentence or two on an online forum, but if that's your measure of bravery then HONEY, being a little ***** and a baby about having one line you said picked apart and then getting personal about it isn't that brave either :)

22 hours ago, neverover said:

I think Britney came up with this idea. The hands symbolizes her handler who leeches of her. Especially in the beginning, where her glamour dress is just an illusions made by the con team. Every small detail, like opening her entrance, letting G-Eazy in, is controlled by the con team. Britney is just a puppet of this “handler.” 

The fact that those hands are in the shadow also proves that they are staying away from the spotlight and let Britney do the work. All they did just raise a finger to make Britney work. All the controls that was put into her, IUD, Lithium, daily performance enhancement *****, pushes her to move forward and do the dance for Bank of Britney.

Came to think of it, Britney’s vision and authentic charm since Blackout are never left. They are just subdued, like that “Get Out” movie where she was only the spectator. While the ***** and con team take the front seat. I think the way shadow and projectors are presented, it’s as if they’re in a fourth dimension or anything where everything is just black and white. Britney is the only one dressed in bright yellow. 

Honestly I see it now too. When she first had that performance in 2016, I thought it was interesting that she sang "Me, Myself, and I." Especially because she said "I dont need a hand to hold...". I never connected it with the hands...I bet your right!

• Like 1

I can see this! Probably and extension of the original video tbh. She was caged and the director said that was the only artistic direction she gave for the original concept. Britney is an artist so to the people saying you’re crazy, no lol. She has always put her feelings into her art. Even her cryptic IG. Never thought of this performance like that or what it actually meant but that makes sense!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I think this is a good way of analyzing the performance  and agree with you, but don’t think it’s the driving theme behind the performance. I mean, this is also the same era where her original Make Me concept of being in a cage/chained to her home was scrapped because (as many people are theorizing) it referenced the conservatorship, among other issues. So that was scrapped but this allowed?

This is also produced by Team Con, so why are we assuming that they would allow a performance that criticizes them?

36 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I think this is a good way of analyzing the performance  and agree with you, but don’t think it’s the driving theme behind the performance. I mean, this is also the same era where her original Make Me concept of being in a cage/chained to her home was scrapped because (as many people are theorizing) it referenced the conservatorship, among other issues. So that was scrapped but this allowed?

This is also produced by Team Con, so why are we assuming that they would allow a performance that criticizes them?

Probably because it’s very subtle. Britney would just argue that this is “some really cool stuff and it’s on your budget, Jamie” so they went along with it. At the first glance, it’s not really look like a critic to the con team or something that’s really obvious, just little things that is well thought out. All the lawyers probably won’t figure this out or think it was such an issue. They have Cassie to control her Instagram anyway.

For me, hands in the shadow is such an obvious reference to the conservatorship. But even if it’s not, I don’t know why people get pressed over this. Wether or not Britney is hinting the conservatorship abuse in her art, it’s obvious that Britney hates every second of the conservatorship since 2008.

7 hours ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Honey, I'm talking about the entire damn thread.   And no, I don't think it's being brave of me able to write a sentence or two on an online forum, but if that's your measure of bravery then HONEY, being a little ***** and a baby about having one line you said picked apart and then getting personal about it isn't that brave either :)

Honey you started this and just admitted what you did :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Au revoir mon petit :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: