Make Me VMA Concept is about Conservatorship

1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

Ok, enough internet for you today. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: 

Lol no. She came up with sharks in the pool concept for work b, cages for circus tour and piece me of Vegas, and kitten in a cage on make me as well. She is always subtle hinting stuff or else Cassie Paylor will take it down. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, neverover said:

I think Britney came up with this idea. The hands symbolizes her handler who leeches of her. Especially in the beginning, where her glamour dress is just an illusions made by the con team. Every small detail, like opening her entrance, letting G-Eazy in, is controlled by the con team. Britney is just a puppet of this “handler.” 

The fact that those hands are in the shadow also proves that they are staying away from the spotlight and let Britney do the work. All they did just raise a finger to make Britney work. All the controls that was put into her, IUD, Lithium, daily performance enhancement *****, pushes her to move forward and do the dance for Bank of Britney.

Came to think of it, Britney’s vision and authentic charm since Blackout are never left. They are just subdued, like that “Get Out” movie where she was only the spectator. While the ***** and con team take the front seat. I think the way shadow and projectors are presented, it’s as if they’re in a fourth dimension or anything where everything is just black and white. Britney is the only one dressed in bright yellow. 

I got ya! At this time it could be as you have said :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1

The only concept alluding to the conservatorship I see in this performance is how much Jamie was willing to pay to produce Britney's comeback to the VMAs. The man is so cheap that every big name that night had stellar performances with lots of props, projections, fireworks, fog, complex lighting and such and what he did? Made Britney go in there with 3 white huge curtains to use shadows instead  of spending money with projections and 4 dancers so Britney wouldnt be alone in the stage for the whole time :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

The mic was a.. thing. Rumors said the mic was on during rehearsals and that she wanted that way, but they didnt even turned it on during the performance.

• Like 1