Rupaul Queens Lip Sync to "Womanizer," Britney extends her record for most lip synced songs on the show!

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

OMG right! Did she need to go into physical therapy afterwards? Her poor spine LMAO

We better check if the gurl is ok after all those flips omggggg, I swear I lived for her performance :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Britman512 said:

gosh they are coming for Jan, and I seriously hope none of you exhales and freeBritney activist were doing this 

oh gawd 😩. I hate this for many reasons but the most being that this will bring out the Jan supporters that are anti-britney and they'll start being ignorant and rude towards Britney 😩😩😩. when she has nothing to do with his dismal performance or the ignorance of the people that have messaged him what he said they did (if they did),

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, Britman512 said:

gosh they are coming for Jan, and I seriously hope none of you exhales and freeBritney activist were doing this 

People really have nothing better to do than be stupid and cyber bully? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I did not like her performance at all but that didn’t inspire me to go on social media attack against her. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: People need to sort out their priorities. 

• Like 2
Just now, maki93 said:

It is arguably the most influential LGBTQ+ show of our time, especially that it gave major visibility to Drag Queens and the drag culture.

Oh alright, so this record is like big or something? So the people just dance and lip sync? I don't understand? 

3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Oh alright, so this record is like big or something? So the people just dance and lip sync? I don't understand? 

The record is probably not significant in Britney's career, but surely shows her impact on the LGBTQ+ community.

And the show is a reality competition where drag queens compete for the year's best drag superstar (in normal seasons:  the bottom 2 queens who did the worst each week lip sync to save themselves from elimination - and then at the end of the competition, the Top 4 lip synch for the crown). 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

oh gawd 😩. I hate this for many reasons but the most being that this will bring out the Jan supporters that are anti-britney and they'll start being ignorant and rude towards Britney 😩😩😩. when she has nothing to do with his dismal performance or the ignorance of the people that have messaged him what he said they did (if they did),

That "Jan" is stupid for posting it tbh , like why she should know how sensitive Britney's situation is and stop looking for attention 

• Like 2