New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Rupaul Queens Lip Sync to "Womanizer," Britney extends her record for most lip synced songs on the show!

24 minutes ago, maki93 said:

I sm still pissed that Bimini did not win #SorryNotSorry

Me too! Absolute fave. Loved Tayce too. Lawrence Chaney great to start with but became a whiny ***** as time went on. Bimini has to be the first intellectual queen, no?

19 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Jan was terrible lmao

My thoughts exactly. She talks a big game and says how incredible she is but usually delivers a mediocre performance. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I didn’t even think she should’ve won. Trinity K Bonet was a more convincing Beyoncé than Jan was Gaga… :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

19 hours ago, Dreams said:

Some lipsyncs are cool but sometimes the contestants are too rude to each others

That’s why I can’t enjoy the show. For a community who demands respect, tolerance, and not to be judged by the world, we sure know how to be a **** to each other. And most of the gays think that being an ******* to each other is being powerful and strong. Sorry Queens, you aren’t being strong, you’re just an *******.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

That’s why I can’t enjoy the show. For a community who demands respect, tolerance, and not to be judged by the world, we sure know how to be a **** to each other. And most of the gays think that being an ******* to each other is being powerful and strong. Sorry Queens, you aren’t being strong, you’re just an *******.

Preach

There's too much negativity