Donatella Versace support #FreeBritney

4 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

Obviously it's good celebrities are voicing support but it all seems very bandwagon-y all of a sudden. Where has the only support been over the last 13 years? Only on Exhale really.:typing_keyboard_computer:

It's so hard in Hollywood or the music industry to express your genuine feelings.  Just refer back to the Weinstein scandal to see that as an actress saying nothing is the only way to survive.  In the music industry, that is also a incestous pool of people, speaking your mind can cause detriment to your career.  Don't be so harsh on them, im many ways they too are prisoners and trying to survive.

Having said that, I am very disappointed that Madonna has not said a word, nor has Beyonce (albeit not surprising, since she seems to hardly speak on anything), and also Rihanna (given her own struggles with her management).  Im also disappointed in JLO but not surprised since she is the ultimate industry plant.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, JMNYC said:

It's so hard in Hollywood or the music industry to express your genuine feelings.  Just refer back to the Weinstein scandal to see that as an actress saying nothing is the only way to survive.  In the music industry, that is also a incestous pool of people, speaking your mind can cause detriment to your career.  Don't be so harsh on them, im many ways they too are prisoners and trying to survive.

Having said that, I am very disappointed that Madonna has not said a word, nor has Beyonce (albeit not surprising, since she seems to hardly speak on anything), and also Rihanna (given her own struggles with her management).  Im also disappointed in JLO but not surprised since she is the ultimate industry plant.

All I'm saying is when Britney finally gets her freedom I hope Jordan, Exhale, Britneysgram and all us hardcore fans get some small recognition for starting the movement. Until about a year ago the only people that were speaking out against the conservatorship were Exhalers on here :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

All I'm saying is when Britney finally gets her freedom I hope Jordan, Exhale, Britneysgram and all us hardcore fans get some small recognition for starting the movement. Until about a year ago the only people that were speaking out against the conservatorship were Exhalers on here :typing_keyboard_computer:

I totally get that.  All i can do is speak for myself, but I thank you and everyone on this forum for fighting all of these years <3 <3 <3 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, notacam***** said:

Obviously it's good celebrities are voicing support but it all seems very bandwagon-y all of a sudden. Where has the only support been over the last 13 years? Only on Exhale really.:typing_keyboard_computer:

Sorry but even us fans weren't sure about what was going on before early 2019 and that infamous voice message. 

And if Britney army was mostly unaware, how would other celebrities?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, notacam***** said:

Britney is genuinely happy for her fans. I remember she wrote a letter on how heartbroken she is when she knew that 2 of her fansite is closing. The queen shall name you all as soon as this is over. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Sorry but even us fans weren't sure about what was going on before early 2019 and that infamous voice message. 

Exhale has been very vocal anti conservatorship ever since I joined in 2009. I remember Jordan had a picture of Britney in handcuffs on the front page even back then. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

Exhale has been very vocal anti conservatorship ever since I joined in 2009. I remember Jordan had a picture of Britney in handcuffs on the front page even back then. 

Ok sorry, I wasn't a fan back than so didn't know🥺

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Because of the industry. Behind close doors, the secret wasn't such a secret, but we know the industry makes them be silent.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

But why is it in the middle of a bunch of pictures and not it’s own post?? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

because all of those posts are "statement versace looks" so they claim #freebritney is a statement they are making. like Versace is holding an official position about this.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

i knew of the conservatorship - but i had no idea of what it was, so i didn't think much cause like... i saw her perform, and she's fine and she looks good and she's famous and she's popular and pretty and happy... it cant be that bad. - i thought to myself.

and then i started lurking here in 2017 for about a year, because i had seen the changes and began to seek others who believed the same and finally decided to create an account here in 2018 after i attended one of her POM tour concerts... i was worried for her, something seemed off... but not like omg she cant dance, she looks old, type of BS, but more of a... something really bad is happening vibe.

so i was in terms of the GP (i was not a stan then) a fairly early #freebritney supporter and even i think i was early to it... so yeah, we cant blame others for not noticing if a lot of us fans didn't notice either.

• Love 1