Will.i.am: Britney, I am praying that all your dreams come true - stay strong!

How sweet of him actually ❤️

I would love to know how deep were his conversations with her during the developing of Britney Jean, because he made them sound so so deep... I wonder how involved was her "team" on changing the Britney Jean direction vs. how involved was will.i.am on that change because I really don't believe her team would give will.i.am much of a choice...

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Isn’t this the guy that **** Britney’s artistic integrity and legacy by being executive producer to a FULL album with someone else’s vocals? How DARE him come to support her now? He should have done that back in 2013! **** this piece of 💩 and hypocrisy!!!! 

• Love 5

Just heads up, Will.I.Am was not vocal producer of BJ, it was Anthony Preston. For example William Orbit blamed Will.I.Am for the infamous vocal glitch in Alien despite the fact that Will.I.Am is not even credited on the whole song at all. There is way too much wrongful claims about Will.I.Am and Myah Marie :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

That being said, Will.I.Am has always showed support and always talks nicely about Britney. He deserves some love too :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 5
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Just heads up, Will.I.Am was not vocal producer of BJ, it was Anthony Preston. For example William Orbit blamed Will.I.Am for the infamous vocal glitch in Alien despite the fact that Will.I.Am is not even credited on the whole song at all. There is way too much wrongful claims about Will.I.Am and Myah Marie :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

That being said, Will.I.Am has always showed support and always talks nicely about Britney. He deserves some love too :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

THIS!!!

• Love 1