Will.i.am: Britney, I am praying that all your dreams come true - stay strong!

10 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Just heads up, Will.I.Am was not vocal producer of BJ, it was Anthony Preston. For example William Orbit blamed Will.I.Am for the infamous vocal glitch in Alien despite the fact that Will.I.Am is not even credited on the whole song at all. There is way too much wrongful claims about Will.I.Am and Myah Marie :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

That being said, Will.I.Am has always showed support and always talks nicely about Britney. He deserves some love too :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

This tbh everyone’s dragging the wrong person but he’s generic 

• Like 1

With everything that has come to light, we really don't know what really happened in the "britney jean" era and what directives were imposed on "Will.I.Am" to work with Britney should we call ourselves to silence and don't judge him without knowing what happened. AMEN

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Isla said:

Regardless of what you think of will.i.am, he seems like a really nice guy and has always shown his appreciation for Britney! He's also spoken highly about when they worked together. 

and not only that, but Britney has always said nice things about him too, even when they made fun of him:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

Just heads up, Will.I.Am was not vocal producer of BJ, it was Anthony Preston. For example William Orbit blamed Will.I.Am for the infamous vocal glitch in Alien despite the fact that Will.I.Am is not even credited on the whole song at all. There is way too much wrongful claims about Will.I.Am and Myah Marie :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

That being said, Will.I.Am has always showed support and always talks nicely about Britney. He deserves some love too :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

So Will I Am did not KNOW about Myah Marie FRAUD? he didn’t know that AT ALL?

• Like 2

I dont blame will.i.am for Britney Jean per se, 'blame' isn't the word I would use....but I don't like his production / he's very cheesy and stale and I wish he wasn't involved on that album as much as he was. But like someone else said, sounds like her team just put him on the album and he probably had to work within A LOT of constraints.

I would love for him to detail the constraints he was under, for the album production but also especially when meeting/working with her. 

I like him as a person, he's spoken highly of Britney and all, his music just isn't my taste..... I also think he and perez had beef? didn't he punch perez? I think it was said that he used a derogatory slur (*******) which is not okay, but anyone who beefs perez has my vote.