Principal at the end of Baby One More Time video looks like Jodi Montgomery

I was watching the Baby One More Time music video last night, and towards the end of a music video a Principal type character appears.  Literally that lady has a strong resemblance to Jodi Montgomery.  It's so eerie how much Britney's videos and music was foreshadowing what was to come.  

felicia-culotta.gif?w=1660&h=575&crop=1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

21 minutes ago, mstark said:

I'm noticing a lot of new fans coming to Exhale lately... 

I am indeed new to this forum.  Truth be told I didn't even know it existed.  I am a long time fan of Britney, actually her Baby One More Time tour was my very first concert.  I think I was 13 then.  And when Oops I did it Again come out, I remember going to Walmart at 6AM and bought 5 copies to help her beat the record for most album sales in 1 week.  Oh, well those were the days when the Nielson Billboard Charts we a huge deal!

So happy to find a community of fellow Britney fans all these years after.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, JMNYC said:

I am indeed new to this forum.  Truth be told I didn't even know it existed.  I am a long time fan of Britney, actually her Baby One More Time tour was my very first concert.  I think I was 13 then.  And when Oops I did it Again come out, I remember going to Walmart at 6AM and bought 5 copies to help her beat the record for most album sales in 1 week.  Oh, well those were the days when the Nielson Billboard Charts we a huge deal!

please welcome, hope you enjoy this deeper dive into the world of Britney, even though the situation is disheartening now, but I hope you can enjoy yourself or at least join us in our descent to madness (at least we'll free her)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JMNYC said:

Maybe you shouldn’t be all so happy:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Just kidding, welcome to Exhell:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Haha 1