Jamie Spears objects to Britney's personal conservator, Jodi Montgomery's, ~$50k a month security demands

1 hour ago, LikeRight said:

People really have to stop with the  death threats. That's no cool for Britney, she doesn't have to be poorer because of fans.

But it worked and jodis useless a $$ will assist britney in finding a decent lawyer. Obviously no britney fan would actually harm those rats.

I feel like they just want to push this narrative that Jodi and Jamie are at odds with each other, to make it seem like Jodi is the lesser of two evils, for us to root for her to stay as Britney’s conservator.  But really behind the scenes they are all working together. 

hence the:

texts supposedly from Britney

News like this from TMZ (of course)

Moves from Jodi that make her seem good.        ( that request she made for Britney) 

IDK about these yall. Im not saying no the possibility that Jodi probably saw the light. But Let’s still be vigilant. Britney wants total freedom. She wants to abolish the conservatorship and its whole abusive system. Remember that.

i think he wants her out - with what agenda? i don't know, but he never does anything randomly, he's making moves... but, this move i support as i think it'll be easier to fight off jamie alone than jamie and jodi together for the conservatorship to end.

jodi could present herself as the good option and give britney enough room so that she feels calmed and like she won a little bit and accepts to remain in the conservatorship for longer.

besides a little bit of me still thinks her twisted sick father is still better than a professional conservatorship abuser. allegedly.

$50,000?!?! What are they dressed in?!?! Gold plated ballistic armour?!?! Is bond protecting her?!?! Jesus ******* H Christ that’s an unnecessary amount of security. Surely 1 personal bodyguard would suffice if it’s this serious. That can’t be more than $5k~$10k a month surely 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Damon said:

Do they really think any of us gays from Exhale are going to rock up and assassinate them? Most of us can't even string together a coherent sentence. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

U made me laugh, BUT jokes appart this whole britney case is putting light on the entire conservatorship sistem which ppl now find is abusive. Im sure there r maany powerfull ppl interested in silencing this, not jusg britneys "team con"