Jamie Spears objects to Britney's personal conservator, Jodi Montgomery's, ~$50k a month security demands

800k for 3 months of a team of lawyers to defend your reputation through PR = money well spent and the estate can definitely afford
50k for monthly security performed to safeguard a person's life and wellbeing due to death threats = a waste of money and the estate cannot afford

I love how grounded and logical daddy Spears is :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

same, i got death threats on exhale after i said shawn mendes was ugly :queenie_falling_dying_dead: obviously no one was punished on exhale because of that as f cking always but im not a p ssy and i didnt ask for 50k security :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I agree tho

If they really can’t stand all the heat they are getting then resign. Literally do as the woman asks and resign.

They are all absolute leeches. Go make your own money elsewhere rather than profiting over a woman who is more than capable of running her own life. A woman who has achieved more than any of them put together.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I know it’s meant to be funny but what a terrible what to speak of yourself and generalize a community of which you belong. Don’t be so self-deprecating. 

Thank you, i love this kind of judgement, probably from someone who is only fluent in english. 

And even as a joke: It is not helpful for anyone. 

:weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

The court documents show there is more to this. He's actually saying that if the court is going to grant Jodi security then there needs to be security for EVERYONE who's impacted, including Jamie Lynn and I'm assuming even her management. Basically he is saying it's not fair that Jodi would get security and no one else would. This is really bad. Imagine Britney paying for all these leeches PLUS paying for all their protection while still being trapped in this God-awful situation. I can't even.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, nigel said:

The court documents show there is more to this. He's actually saying that if the court is going to grant Jodi security then there needs to be security for EVERYONE who's impacted, including Jamie Lynn and I'm assuming even her management. Basically he is saying it's not fair that Jodi would get security and no one else would. This is really bad. Imagine Britney paying for all these leeches PLUS paying for all their protection while still being trapped in this God-awful situation. I can't even.

Paying to protect these pieces of sh%t but not protecting the one person who needs it the most. Oh the audacity of this whole conservatorship. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, nigel said:

I agree , everyone should always read the documents instead of the media’s twisting. 

1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I agree , everyone should always read the documents instead of the media’s twisting. 

Exactly. The headline makes it look like James is doing Britney a favour but he's actually giving the Judge an opportunity to approve security for everyone INCLUDING Jodi. Can someone update the OP?

• Content Curators

These people are really burning through her money… it’s sad.

I don’t trust Jamie or Jodi. I can only believe words that come straight out of Britney’s mouth  in this case.

if Jodi wants someone to exploit through conservatorship, Jamie would be a good choice considering how much money he has made off Britney.

• Love 1