Jamie Spears objects to Britney's personal conservator, Jodi Montgomery's, ~$50k a month security demands

20 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Real talk, how is Britney paying for literally EVERYTHING in her best interest?  Isn’t part of the point of this conservatorship of the estate to assist in helping her NOT spend all her money?  She should not be responsible for anyone else’s attorneys or any of those other extravagant fees...who gives af about Jodi’s security?  It’s not Britney’s fault she’s trash and brought all of this on herself by not doing what’s right and cutting the cords.  How can a judge find these fees in the best interest of the conservatee?  Insane.

That's the flaw of the system that Britney tried to make on her statement:

t makes no sense whatsoever for the state of California to sit back and literally watch me with their own two eyes make a living for so many people and take so many people -- trucks and buses -- on the road with me and be told I'm not good enough. But I'm great at what I do. And I do not need people to control what I do and it's enough, it makes no sense at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, ifuseekleon said:

Who knew he was capable of making a decision that benefits his daughter:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

This has nothing to do with Britney this is a power move to punish her for recently helping Britney. I hope Jody gets pissed and helps Britney even more to spite him :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Super Mods
21 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Real talk, how is Britney paying for literally EVERYTHING in her best interest?  Isn’t part of the point of this conservatorship of the estate to assist in helping her NOT spend all her money?  She should not be responsible for anyone else’s attorneys or any of those other extravagant fees...who gives af about Jodi’s security?  It’s not Britney’s fault she’s trash and brought all of this on herself by not doing what’s right and cutting the cords.  How can a judge find these fees in the best interest of the conservatee?  Insane.

People are really wondering why Britney is only worth $60 million… and here’s why. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I guess it pays to have a debit card from Bank of Britney. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 2

In this case, I actually would believe it’s better to let Jodi go first. Jamie is much more manageable than Jodi monster. Maybe after the pressure, Jamie finally feel remorse and will let his daughter go. Where as Jodi is a professional vampire that will probably never have remorse in her life.

And I think it’s the best interest for Jodi herself to leave as well. With public outrage like this, why would she want to smear her own firm? Bessemer and Loeb are much bigger firm and they have more sense in dealing with this situation. Jodi should stop being a shameless c0<ksucker and just rest the case already. 

35 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Facts!  If she’s afraid for her safety, she should be paying for it from the already insane amount Britney pays her to be her conservator.  She shouldn’t request more.  How is her salary not enough to cover her security?  She just doesn’t wanna give up her paycheck for something like this, which is repulsive.  Honestly, this “judge” should be able to see that if Jodi is so afraid she will be attacked or killed  (🙄), it should come out of her own pocket.  Their safety should not be Britney’s concern...and MAKING their safety her concern just shows that BRITNEY IS CAPABLE OF PROVIDING CARE FOR OTHERS, the exact thing the conservatorship claims she is too incapacitated to do.

All of this, so perfectly put together! And it should even be used as legal proof of Britney’s capacities :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

And let’s not forget Jodi’s job is to take care of Britney and being a “very necessary” support in her life, not the other way around. Why would someone with such goodhearted intentions be in fear of their life? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: Absolutely zero sympathy for her!

• Love 2

It's cool, eventually she'll be pushed out and the result will be James in this alone. Which will mean Britney & the world against James Spears. The smaller the CON ship, the better.

Spoiler

We will win. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

On a side note - lord has there been so much going in this week. The hearing on Wednesday will be long AF :dead_falling_wig_dying: