A couple things I've been wondering about regarding Britney

There are a couple things I've been thinking about that maybe someone here can explain.

So she doesn't have access to a phone, and she's been reported to borrow random people's phone to make phone calls secretly. What about Sam and his phone? She's with him all of the time. He obviously has a phone. Why couldn't she use his as she pleases? Maybe this has been discussed, but I haven't come across it yet. 

Also, her instagram reactions have been bothering me. It seems people jump back and forth between whether or not they believe it's her posting, and it depends entirely on the content. If she's posting "clues", such as her tagging Britneysgram, people are so quick to believe it's her. But if she's posting something wacky then everyone believes it's her team. I know there is so much speculation around the account, and nobody truly knows what's going on with it. It's just been an interesting observation seeing everyone jump back and forth in opinion.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

The thing about Sam owning a phone and being alone with her is definitely a talking point, it's where it divides some fans between whether he is part of team Con or not. Some think he was hired by them, but has turned. We know he was most definitely vetted and probed by them, as Brit confirmed on carpool karaoke that all her bf's have been. 

She did go live on his IG, was it about a year ago? and he grabbed the phone off her?

Still someone's helping her do her research and write statements...

1. Having a phone doesn’t mean an access to Britney Spears Instagram 
2. for what purpose do you expect her to use Sams phone?

3. When she needed Emergency calls she was doing them

4. She can read stuff and do some research with sams phone. She can send some material to the team and they can than place it on her insta the way they like. She admitted that she recorded stuff that wasn’t true btw 

1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

1. Having a phone doesn’t mean an access to Britney Spears Instagram 
2. for what purpose do you expect her to use Sams phone?

3. When she needed Emergency calls she was doing them

4. She can read stuff and do some research with sams phone. She can send some material to the team and they can than place it on her insta the way they like. She admitted that she recorded stuff that wasn’t true btw 

I don’t think you can block 911 from any phone, right ? 

• Like 1

maybe if Team Con found out that Britney is using Sam phone to call or update anything online, they will remove Sam from her life?

Despite some fans questioned Sam position, he's probably the only one where she can be with/hang out comfortably at this moment. She can't even meet her friends down the street.
That would make her feel more lonely if Sam is removed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I hope this doesnt sound that bad... bu I only trust rich people and famous around britney, why? because i know they don't need to take advantage from her. 

I don't know the trrue intentions of Sam Asghari, but it is so weird that him, only him had the chance to be part of britney's life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She has been pictured with a phone many times, especially these last few years... so I don't know about this. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

As for Instagram, I think she may send pictures to her team, but they definitely write her captions 

And when they keep posting the same picture over and over again, I don't think it's Britney doing this. 

I think there’s a mix when it comes to her Instagram. I think she can send pictures and captions to her team to have them posted, and those are her— I don’t know if I believe the secret coded messages, or even that Britney was the one to tag Britneysgram because I don’t think she physically posts anything. But I also believe that they post content to her page when she isn’t giving them content to post, including old recordings of dancing videos and various iterations of the same photo. 

In regards to Sam, I don’t think it has anything to do with her using his phone. 1. They’re always under surveillance by her security 2. I wouldn’t be shocked if he had to hand over his phone to security when he was staying with her 3. She said in her testimony that she was told she couldn’t talk about the conservatorship and what she’s going through and she believed them — so she didn’t get on Sam’s phone and blast the world because she thought there would be legal repercussions, and 4. I genuinely think Britney is embarrassed about the life she’s forced to live and she’s so traumatized from her relationship with the media and the public from her prime that she truly didn’t believe talking about her situation would do anything but turn everyone against her and make her a punchline for the world again. Especially when she’s already given the testimony she gave last month to an actual judge in a court of law two years ago and they did nothing. 

• Like 2