BreatheHeavy story in the Irish Independent: "I'm so proud of Britney"

Congrats Jordan!

As an Irish person I’m chuffed that the Irish media reached out to you! And the Irish Independent at that, the most popular and widely read newspaper in the country. 

I hope the mainstream American media follows suit and you get the spotlight exposure you deserve after all this time.

Going with your gut is indeed such a valuable lesson, and so I’m glad you mentioned this (we need to hear it). You’ve shown us all that by following your instincts, life will always make room for you to be yourself. 

Thank you very much dear!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If you're telling someone to take ownership of a phrase, and then singling out literally anyone else, you are making it competitive.

Why is it so hard for some of you to give Jordan any kind of credit? 

He's been at this, quite literally, 10 years longer than everyone else.

Why. Is. It. So. Hard.

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why is it so hard for some of you to give Jordan any kind of credit? 

He's been at this, quite literally, 10 years longer than everyone else.

Why. Is. It. So. Hard.

Awe 😊 you are toooo kind! Honestly I think it’s all good though. I think it’s cool some members have a different perspective. I can see some of the comments above and sure it doesn’t feel good to read some of them, but at the same time people are free to refute what’s gone down publicly these last 13 years. Not everyone is going to see eye to eye (even if I wish they would 😆).

Greatly appreciate the support all these years! @Steel Magnolia

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Leader
12 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Congrats Jordan!

As an Irish person I’m chuffed that the Irish media reached out to you! And the Irish Independent at that, the most popular and widely read newspaper in the country. 

I hope the mainstream American media follows suit and you get the spotlight exposure you deserve after all this time.

Going with your gut is indeed such a valuable lesson, and so I’m glad you mentioned this (we need to hear it). You’ve shown us all that by following your instincts, life will always make room for you to be yourself. 

Thank you very much dear!

Suuuuuper kind and thoughtful comment! Really appreciate it. 😭

Honestly whether I get recognition in the states or not is allllll good! Would be cool but def feel the love already 😁

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙