Free Britney's Future Plan

While we hope that Britney will be officially free soon, what do you think she should plan after that?

Whether or not she is going to retire, she need to plan how can she protect her estates?
Now she is being exploited by people in the conservatorship but once she is free, we never know who else will take this chance to get close to her for their own benefits.

Who can she believe?

I fully believe she’s gonna sue her family, team cons and then the state of California. The Supreme Court case of Spears Vs the state of California will be one for the history books :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

if she and Sam are still together; they will get married and try for that baby  :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

and I think she will move out of the country as soon as JJ turns 18 :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mrken said:

Who can she believe?

There are many reputable firms that specialize in managing assets for high net worth individuals. There’s little chance of abuse since they are audited by third parties at least annually; they make their money based on the performance of the investments they make on behalf of their clients so there’s a built in incentive to be a good fiduciary. 

For Brit, I’d imagine they’d dissolve many of the dozens of LLCs Jamie/Lou setup to house her intellectual property, assets, Jamie’s confused bumpkin business ideas (some of which I suspect were established to fraudulently move money between entities). They’d consolidate her wealth and split it into funds dedicated to securing her future, operating the brand, and a legacy fund for her kids/charity. These funds would be invested into a diversified portfolio with sophisticated risk management allocations tailored to the specific goals of each.

Though it could be as hands off as Brit wants,  part of the firm’s asset strategy could include investments in things she’s interested in, like maybe owning timberland in Louisiana or real estate in Hawaii for example. 

Basically, the world-class support she deserves, totally different than Jamie’s brain dead approach.    

• Like 3

I think speculating is something she wouldn’t care for. I just hope that she gets to do whatever she wants. We know she loves Hawaii, but sometimes I wonder if it’s the only place she’s allowed to vacation. Maybe she wants to rent a Tuscan villa or a home in Santorini for the summer. Maybe she wants to buy luxury clothes and not Zara ones. We know she wants more kids. I just hope she has her autonomy to choose what she wants going forward.

I hope she releases a perfume called Liberation or some **** just to earn her 100mil to fund her life and her lawsuits. And then just leave and live life and meet people and chill out and learn and have a baby when she's ready. You forget that she's been cut off from the world for so many years. She probably needs a lot of slow slow help to move on from being institutionalized. 

I'm so excited for her to reconnect with all the people that loved and wanted the best for her that were forced from her life :(

I would love for her to perform again if she wants to, just to do it one last time on her own terms.

I'd prefer for her to write a book in her own words rather than do any interviews. 

I know she talked about suing her family, but knowing the way she prefers to look forward it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't. Just moved on and never spoke to them again. 

Maybe become an advocate for conservatorship reform to make something good come from this.

Someone said before and it stuck with me - if she had access to anyone, everyone from Fenty to Ivy Park to Gucci, would be sending her boxes of cool **** every single day. And she's in the same shirt for a month straight? 

So I'm excited for her to look after herself and spend her MONEY!!!

But yeah as she said in carpool karaoke, she wants 3 more babies. Rereading the trauma of her custody battle over her last two babies it would make me happy just for her to get the experience again properly :(

• Leader

I'm not saying she should get back to work or anything like that, but I'd love to see her hit up a recording studio and sing/co-write some songs (if she wants to of course). I think music is super powerful and healing. She wouldn't even have to release any of it, but the act of recording some songs could be super interesting and creative for her. 

• Love 1

Purely speculative 

But I do believe for Britney to continue to maintain the lifestyle she would like to have, I think at some point she would have to go back to work. Especially after the conservatorship has cost her a lot of money (aside from the alleged mismanagement of funds) 

hopefully when that time comes it’s out of her passion to create and be artistic. And preceding that hopefully she has established trusts and whatnot to secure her fortune. Much like she did in 2004 without any influence. 

whatever she chooses I hope she’s happy!