What's Brit's living situation?

Who does Britney actually live with at the moment? Where does Jamie live?

Does she have freedom to move as she pleases in closer peremiters? If she wants to go for a walk to the shops for example, can she?

Why do we think her phone access is restricted? 

Is she safe, now that she's speaking out against the Cship?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, dora pora said:

Who does Britney actually live with at the moment? Where does Jamie live?

Does she have freedom to move as she pleases in closer peremiters? If she wants to go for a walk to the shops for example, can she?

Why do we think her phone access is restricted? 

Is she safe, now that she's speaking out against the Cship?

Not entirely sure about exact living situation and who is there, maybe someone else knows. But Jamie lives in a trailer currently I think, or at least wants it to seem like that. 

I don't think anyone on the outside really knows exactly how much freedom she has. But she stated herself in court that she is not allowed to go see friends who live down the street, not allowed to go with her boyfriend driving. So that would mean quite severely limited in being able to get around I would say. 

That she has restricted access to her phone is something quite a few people have hinted at, that it is almost impossible to get in touch with Britney because of how sheltered and isolated she is kept. But again, no one on the outside can really know exactly what that means. She has a phone it seems, but what she can do with it is a mystery still.

Depends on how you define safe.. She is still under the control of her abusers, so she is obviously not fully safe in that sense. If you mean strictly physically - like risk of her getting physically hurt or worse - I don't think that is a major risk because of how much public attention is on this. If they attempted to physically  hurt her at this point I think they would end up sealing their own fates of spending the rest of their lives in jail.