Joshua Schwartz, a former Britney producer shared a story about "Let Me Be", supports #FreeBritney and describes Britney as "one the sweetest human beings he ever spents time with"

13 minutes ago, Prachi said:

One of my favourites from this album, it's a literal shame 'Britney' album has not been appreciated - this album is pure gold - fantastic transition from bubblegum teen top - she had a lot of creative control on this one and not even bit I was/am disappointed by this album. 

I really don't understand why on Spotify it's her least played album. 

Totally agree. Its my 3rd fave and I'm shocked its so low on spotify!!

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, Prachi said:

One of my favourites from this album, it's a literal shame 'Britney' album has not been appreciated - this album is pure gold - fantastic transition from bubblegum teen top - she had a lot of creative control on this one and not even bit I was/am disappointed by this album. 

I really don't understand why on Spotify it's her least played album. 

42 minutes ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

Totally agree. Its my 3rd fave and I'm shocked its so low on spotify!!

It's only because "Britney" (the album) doesn't have any "major" hit like others. Hits monopolize most of the streams in these albums, that's why some are so high. Numbers (specially albums) on streaming platforms are relative.

...Baby One More Time has ...Baby One More Time  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Oops!... has Oops!... :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

In The Zone has Toxic

Blackout has Gimme more and Piece of Me

Circus has Womanizer and Circus

The others (FF, BJ, Glory) are post-streaming era so it don't really count.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, setib47631 said:

It's only because "Britney" (the album) doesn't have any "major" hit like others. Hits monopolize most of the streams in these albums, that's why some are so high. Numbers (specially albums) on streaming platforms are relative.

...Baby One More Time has ...Baby One More Time  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Oops!... has Oops!... :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

In The Zone has Toxic

Blackout has Gimme more and Piece of Me

Circus has Womanizer and Circus

The others (FF, BJ, Glory) are post-streaming era so it don't really count.

I remember I'm A Slave 4 U being pretty big. Boys was also a single off the album, but it wasn't as popular.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I LOVE "Let Me Be":mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

another one of those songs that really resonated when I was a teen girl and needing freedom to just BE and now it is somehow so super applicable to her situation today, which is wild.

"Trust that I know 

This is MY SHOW

Letting you know

Gotta go the way I go"

Honestly, Britney slaps from start to finish and has aged well for me

• Love 5
  • Like 1