Monster drop Jamie Lynne & Jamie Spears

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

If you are referring to this account, in their bio they say they are a "parody account".

Same account that posted the thing about Priyanka and tri-star.

The ways people treat Tweets and Twitter accounts as truthful without any fact checking involved. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Don’t fall for it folks. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Was this true? Does anyone know for a fact they were actually dropped?

Robin was wearing Monster gear in that video this week so it just made me wonder. I sent an email to Monster asking about it just now … I encourage other fans to ask by email or on their social media pages too. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if they kept Jamie Lynn on board. 

• Like 1
On 7/8/2021 at 3:21 AM, RafaelSpears said:

Monster is a well known energy drink brand, no? My question is, why they only can afford D list celeb like Juno when I thought they clearly can pay Brit to be their ambassador? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Maybe they are cheap.

On 7/8/2021 at 7:33 AM, chizwhiz said:

JL hosted a webseries of Nascar videos years ago that was sponsored by Monster, they in turn released a music video of hers which bombed.

JL and Jamie are also affiliated with FOX sunglasses, the CEO went to JL's wedding. Brit paid them a favour as she wore FOX sunglasses throughout FTR.

How can I say this? I'm not on Jamie Lynn's side because she has said a lot of tone deaf **** about Britney. I tried listening to that whole song and the lyrics are utter **** but she does have a pleasant sounding voice, she's pretty. Makes me think of something I read about Crystal Gayle and what her sister Loretta Lynn told her. NEVER record something that sounds like something I'd do. I think Loretta understood there'd be a lot of criticism if Crystal was out doing songs that'd sound like they could be Loretta songs.

Point I'm trying to make is Jamie Lynn really could've been the Spears doing country music and she might've been able to have a successful career and earning stuff the honest way instead of being another family member pulling a "Flowers in the Attic" treatment on Britney. BIZARRE example, I realize that. What the rest of the Spears did were no different than Corrine shoving her kids into the attic and promising them they'll get out as soon as daddy's dead and we inherit all his money! Meanwhile the kids are slowly being poisoned to death*.

*I realize Britney wasn't being given arsenic. I'm talking about the other kind of poison in her case. They probably did want it all. You keep her under this **** long enough and she'll snap. We'll really be raking in the $$$ if worst case had happened. Those are my beliefs. You got a deceased artist that's got songs in the vault and you can still rake in money? They're good to go. Grab that $$$$$. 

• Like 1