Which one of you is JLS??

33 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

This is a one-time only global livestream event. Once admitted, you will be granted an exclusive VIP premiere experience and be the first to take a peek inside the time capsule where iconic worlds collide. Be the first to see Jamie Lynn Spears reunite with the original cast of Zoey 101, and today’s hottest stars Chantel Jeffries, JoJo Siwa, Dixie D’Amelio, Sofia Reyes, Noah Beck, Loren Gray, Harry Jowsey, Eva Gutowski, Gigi Gorgeous and more. See it First will take place worldwide on Sunday, October 25 at 10 am PT. Get your tickets available for $20 along with exclusive limited merch bundles. This premiere experience will be an unforgettable, once in a lifetime pop culture moment, that fans will not want to miss!

*Stream will be available for re-watch for 24 hours*"

There are three packages available to purchase:

Follow Me (Zoey 101) Experience – $20

What’s Included:

- “See It First” Admission

- Follow Me (Zoey 101) Single Digital Download

-  Limited Time Admission Price

Bundle – $50

What’s Included:

- Exclusive Limited T-shirt

- Autographed CD single by Jamie Lynn Spears

Bundle – $120

What’s Included:

- Limited Edition Hoodie + Limited Edition T-Shirt (please select 1 size for both items)

- Jamie Lynn Spears VIP Zoom with Fan Access

**Limited Quantity Available**

Admission to "The Follow Me" experience is available to purchase now at https://seeitfirst.veeps.com/stream/events/6875ef4b2aeb

Additionally, Spears will release a brand-new version of “Follow Me (Zoey 101),” the Zoey 101 theme song she wrote and recorded alongside big sister Britney Spears in 2004, a gift to fans until the Zoey 101 reboot!

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

This is a one-time only global livestream event. Once admitted, you will be granted an exclusive VIP premiere experience and be the first to take a peek inside the time capsule where iconic worlds collide. Be the first to see Jamie Lynn Spears reunite with the original cast of Zoey 101, and today’s hottest stars Chantel Jeffries, JoJo Siwa, Dixie D’Amelio, Sofia Reyes, Noah Beck, Loren Gray, Harry Jowsey, Eva Gutowski, Gigi Gorgeous and more. See it First will take place worldwide on Sunday, October 25 at 10 am PT. Get your tickets available for $20 along with exclusive limited merch bundles. This premiere experience will be an unforgettable, once in a lifetime pop culture moment, that fans will not want to miss!

*Stream will be available for re-watch for 24 hours*"

There are three packages available to purchase:

Follow Me (Zoey 101) Experience – $20

What’s Included:

-  Limited Time Admission Price

Bundle – $50

What’s Included:

- Exclusive Limited T-shirt

Bundle – $120

What’s Included:

- Limited Edition Hoodie + Limited Edition T-Shirt (please select 1 size for both items)

- Jamie Lynn Spears VIP Zoom with Fan Access

**Limited Quantity Available**

Admission to "The Follow Me" experience is available to purchase now at https://seeitfirst.veeps.com/stream/events/6875ef4b2aeb

Additionally, Spears will release a brand-new version of “Follow Me (Zoey 101),” the Zoey 101 theme song she wrote and recorded alongside big sister Britney Spears in 2004, a gift to fans until the Zoey 101 reboot!

SCAMie Lynn :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1