I wonder how does it feel to be fan of another artist.

Britney always has been this person with huge topics... i havent been able to work properly because of everything that's happening now :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

i wonder how does it feel to stan rihanna or taylor or beyonce...

anyone want to share your experience being fan of another singer?

• Haha 3

not just the conservatorship, but I wonder if they have something like, you know how we have all the candids and photoshoots and everything from Britney, organized by date and photographer, like Xray, or do they have as many unreleased songs that are actually good, like Britney does, do they make threads for every concert, performance, announcement, etc? Or Instagram posts?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not just the conservatorship, but I wonder if they have something like, you know how we have all the candids and photoshoots and everything from Britney, organized by date and photographer, like Xray, or do they have as many unreleased songs that are actually good, like Britney does, do they make threads for every concert, performance, announcement, etc? Or Instagram posts?

Well I’m a huge fan of Mariah, she’s my #2 and she also has a very devoted fan base but in terms of things like unreleased songs there are few Mariah ones and I don’t think she’s as stalked by the paps/media. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've noticed Britney has so many leaked stems/multitracks, acapellas etc compared to other popstars which is dope cause fans can use that content to make really dope remixes

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan of BTS and BLACKPINK too, they're at the top of the world right now, they're #1 at billboard, photoshoots, albums etc, It's like living the Britney/In The Zone era all over again.

But Britney is on another level, at this point of my life she's like a member of family now lol, I'm her fan since I was 10 years old, I think? (I'm 30 now) and Everything that happens with her is my number one concern. <3

• Love 4

I love Pink :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: 

She is the complete opposite of Britney, both in her personality and on stage 

She has never been overly controlled by her team or manager, she is the boss 

And she is transparent on everything, no mystery or conspiracy with her. 

BUT where is her support for Britney ?

I still wait :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

The unreleased songs 💖💖💖 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

i used to stan a girl band thats not famous in the us when i was a preteen/teen

theres definitely all of that and more

• Like 1
Just now, lili_ballet said:

i meant not famous in the us! my brain just combined it with "not famous outside of its country"

im not 100% awake yet forgive me:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It's ok I was just making an unnecessary jab at pcd who I love anyway lol. Good morning 2 u

1 minute ago, SupTJ said:

It's ok I was just making an unnecessary jab at pcd who I love anyway lol. Good morning 2 u

well to be fair i only know pcd cuz my dad downloaded a "pop music mix" playlist for me in like 2008 and they had a song on it

then i saw the music video and my 9 year old self tought it was legit a pörnö lmao

1 minute ago, lili_ballet said:

well to be fair i only know pcd cuz my dad downloaded a "pop music mix" playlist for me in like 2008 and they had a song on it

then i saw the music video and my 9 year old self tought it was legit a pörnö lmao

I really hope you've listened to Buttons. If not, let today be the first day of the rest of your beautiful life and play buttons