Introducing BreatheLighter, a New Proposed Iconic Exhale Subforum!

SlayOut

• Super Mods

I propose we make a new (sub)forum called BreatheLighter. Hear me out. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I propose this because people really need to take a breather every once in a while. I know there’s been a lot of Britney news as of late, which causes us all to get into our feelings. Some react fine, while for others, it just seems seems that they act out, or beginning pushing new conspiracy theories, promote pro-cship content, or just cause chaos. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
So to enact BreatheLighter, I say we bring back the remixed, renewed, still iconic downvote button to Exhale. Once a member’s post reaches a certain number of downvotes (say 10? :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:), a mod is notified and only enables that member to post in the BreatheLighter forum. Only people who have been downvoted (and mods) can see what is posted there, and in turn, they cannot see anything posted in other forums on Exhale. If all goes according to plan, hopefully this limited Exhale experience causes that downvoted member to reflect or maybe step away for a moment. They can be welcomed back to posting in all other forums after a set number of days determined by the mods.

If this new sub forum seems too wonky or complicated to enact, maybe we can bring back the downvote button and once a members post reaches a certain downvote threshold, their ability to comment is suspended and the mods review it and issue warning points or temporary/permanent IP bans as needed.

Thoughts? Am I onto something here? :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
36 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I took a 10 month BH hiatus and was so upset when I came back and figured out the downvote option was removed. Sometimes it’s necessary… BRING IT BACK JORDAN :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

I understand it was abused by a small sub-sect of this forum but overwhelmingly, it was used in good faith! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Rik said:

Wow this Flopped …. HARD. Prob not the best time to release breathelighter.  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: and to think you went through all this trouble to write this. Oh no…I’m heart broken. 

I’m in my Britney Jean era, don’t come for me! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: I could’ve posted this in the Britney forum but it would’ve been too popular and I probably would’ve been cancelled. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:
You know what it’s like to be cancelled right? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Got any tips?

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

You know what it’s like to be cancelled right? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Got any tips?

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: are u referring to … omg not u remembering me last year DEAD poor @deadcrocodiletears. Rip. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

but your time will come :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

CANCEL ME :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Spoiler

I’m in my Britney Jean era, don’t come for me! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: I could’ve posted this in the Britney forum but it would’ve been too popular and

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: well get out of ur bored Joanne era 

I’m in my Britney Jean era, don’t come for me! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: I could’ve posted this in the Britney forum but it would’ve been too popular and I probably would’ve been cancelled. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Your first flop 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Not you not answering my flop question in my flop thread! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Was that ur question sweetie 

CUZ I have an answer 

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Not you not answering my flop question in my flop thread! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Not me beint so high I didn’t realize that thread was a question 

well sweetie u have been here since 2016 :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: if u don’t know now u never will know :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Spoiler

Plus it won’t let me comment on that for some reason 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I agree with this but what if people exploit that idea to downvote other people they personally dislike for nothing? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I can see a war in Exhale eurptingT

BOqueenie.thumb.jpg.d4e75fe5eb131e420e049882b16a8ac1.jpg

I know, that is the one tricky thing about this plan. Some members act like children rather than being adults and PMing each other about their differences.

I feel like i was targeted by a downvoting spree at times, but my reputation didn’t take too much of a hit :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Maybe we would could be assigned the BreatheLighter mods. We could judge a situation to see if someone is abusing the system or if they are receiving legitimate downvotes. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I know, that is the one tricky thing about this plan. Some members act like children rather than being adults and PMing each other about their differences.

I feel like i was targeted by a downvoting spree at times, but my reputation didn’t take too much of a hit :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Maybe we would could be assigned the BreatheLighter mods. We could judge a situation to see if someone is abusing the system or if they are receiving legitimate downvotes. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

OMG yes and there should be elections for it, where the candidates with the 5 most votes win!
A hit me thinks @Jordan Miller :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

OMG yes and there should be elections for it, where the candidates with the 5 most votes win!
A hit me thinks @Jordan Miller :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

All I’m saying is that the Exhale commoners deserve a say in this Breatheheavy democracy! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block