Britney wanted a protective order for her children so Larry Rudolph wouldn’t get near them

13 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

What does this mean? The 16 hour flight and her skating with Larry🥴

She's likely referring to the flight to Antigua and the flight back.

They sent her to rehab in Antigua first but then she sprung herself and ended up checking into Promises in Los Angeles instead.

• Like 2
On 7/8/2021 at 9:47 AM, Anabia said:

I don't get why she fired him but went ice skating with him :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:anyway 

she fired him in 2004... then went skating in 2006 the day she filed the papers for divorce presumably because she was getting her career on track again (and according to the andrew gallery letter, she was pressured to drop kevin so who wouldn't say she was pressured to take larry back?)... but then she fired him again in april 2007 because of the rehab mess

• Super Mods

I always got the vibe he is obsessed with her and treated her like a Barbie doll and that she wouldn’t want him to allow that kind of control on her kids. I can imagine him just looking at her nails and go “you need a manicure and it has to be with French tips.” Like that level of neuroticism 

4 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I always got the vibe he is obsessed with her and treated her like a Barbie doll and that she wouldn’t want him to allow that kind of control on her kids. I can imagine him just looking at her nails and go “you need a manicure and it has to be with French tips.” Like that level of neuroticism 

“For all the 17 years of torture you put me through”

• Love 1